Daemon Cross

Upcoming land claims available

There are some claims that are coming available in the next couple days or less, if you haven’t been able to find any land thus far to claim now may be your opportunity to do so. I’ve been watching several areas that seems to be abandoned and the timers are almost expired. If I’m able to obtain any of these I may be able to help others out with land but wanted to make this post to let some of you know to check the claims in your area to see if the timers are about up. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

There are some claims that are coming available in the next couple days or less, if you haven’t been able to find any land thus far to claim now may be your opportunity to do so. I’ve been watching several areas that seems to be abandoned and the timers are almost expired. If I’m able to obtain any of these I may be able to help others out with land but wanted to make this post to let some of you know to check the claims in your area to see if the timers are about up. 

Had some refugees from pvp come through tonight, a guy and his girlfriend,  wondering if there was any land to claim.  I told them to wait a few days and start looking when flags expire.

The problem will be the companies with 1000 claims will be there with Npc crew to claim or contest.   If they do not get the flag you will be subject to them griefing you in some way..  I saw paragon dino gate someone boat while they could build.

1 hour ago, FX Sergio said:

The problem will be the companies with 1000 claims will be there with Npc crew to claim or contest.   If they do not get the flag you will be subject to them griefing you in some way..  I saw paragon dino gate someone boat while they could build.

Current claim i tried to get. I had the water claim almost to shore put a few boats to start a dock the land claim came up and guy who already has good claim down the shore spammed everything in between with rafts and put an npc on the raft. This claiming is toxic af and fosters more and more griefing that they wont define or fix

I and sure many others note any time I see a company with a claim under 7 days and note the exact time they become available so I will be there and ready.  I  am level capped and need discovery points,   I can make a level XP in a day, but takes a week to get the discovery points to allow me to level.   So noting claims expiring is what I do.    I just want one claim in every biome.

Edited by José Gaspar
  • Like 1