Forb Hidden

Missing Patchnote, abandoned ships

That's why the abandoned galleon near our base don't disappear:

I was sure, they changed it on pve (maybe pvp too, idk) that an abandoned ship will sink after three weeks (two in gold coast).

Now we are wondering, why that mighty galleon is still beside our base and blocks us build a port or else.

I checked all the patchnotes and did not re-found that point again.

Is there something wrong with my eyes or did they removed the feature without a word...?!

We wait passionate for THIS solution and now, where the time will came, nothing happened 🤔

1 galleon, 2 brigs and several smaller ships of the company we claimed their land weeks ago and they're still blocking us. It's a little bit annoying 😢

Edit: or is that feature not yet implanted? Does we have to wait another month or two for an solution?

Edited by Forb Hidden

6 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

That's why the abandoned galleon near our base don't disappear:

I was sure, they changed it on pve (maybe pvp too, idk) that an abandoned ship will sink after three weeks (two in gold coast).

Now we are wondering, why that mighty galleon is still beside our base and blocks us build a port or else.

I checked all the patchnotes and did not re-found that point again.

Is there something wrong with my eyes or did they removed the feature without a word...?!

We wait passionate for THIS solution and now, where the time will came, nothing happened 🤔

1 galleon, 2 brigs and several smaller ships of the company we claimed their land weeks ago and they're still blocking us. It's a little bit annoying 😢

Edit: or is that feature not yet implanted? Does we have to wait another month or two for an solution?

We have the same problem. After 2 weeks this galleon has still over 10k plank health.....

• Like 2

It will not decay the ship over time. It will sink it instantly after that time. And two weeks only works in the golden age servers. Normal servers got 3 weeks until get cleaned.

I've got a Dinghy that's been parked next to my place for over a month and a half, and I had allies who left a brig behind near a ship resource chest that was built on land.  The timer on the chest (30 days) expired cause no one logged in to refresh it, but the brig is still there and untouchable.  There is no decay at all, and no instant sinking after a period of time.  Abandoned ships are permanent fixtures now, unless you can kite a cyclone into them multiple times.

There is no automatic cleanup of old ships.  They tried to add something about a month ago, it went poorly so they rolled back and have not tried again since.