Sign in to follow this  
cbo1964

this GAME is a piece of Shit and the Developers a drugged People

NO Way, can I have my Mony back ???

I am a very patient gamer but this Game fucks the Users live. Now its not possilbel to play , I have lost allmy Ships by Ghos Ships or Dammed. A Spwan with 8 Ships one Spawn ( Ships on a Server with Multiplier 0,1 this is realy stupid programming.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

First of all SOTD don't attack anchored ships and if someone aggroes them on your base on PvE it'll not damage your ships.

Now, even if you take damage from 8 sotd at the same time, your ship will not sink as most of them target sails and decks and 1 freakin plank.

You can just leave the steering and repair and if you lose planks you should have 4 spare planks juat incase, if you dont have spare planks then its your mistake that your ship sank.

And the no. of sotd was always high but people were clearing them out, now most people just don't care to destroy them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cbo1964 said:

I am a very patient gamer but this Game fucks the Users live. Now its not possilbel to play , I have lost allmy Ships by Ghos Ships or Dammed. A Spwan with 8 Ships one Spawn ( Ships on a Server with Multiplier 0,1 this is realy stupid programming.

Nope nope nope.

Sotds only attack on high seas when you are too near. You can easy avoid them.

For me its just another post from a person who lost boats by own mistake and blame devs.

• Like 3

I have yet to lose a ship to a SoD and I only go hunting them in my Common Schooner (Same ship I do all my stuff on).

I struggle to understand how people manage to lose their ships this way. It is even easy to avoid the cannonballs after they are fired. Just rotate your sails or turn your ship.

6 hours ago, cbo1964 said:

Bye, I’m happy to see people like you leave. The problems you have encountered is simply because the people in your grid don’t control the SoTD. Nothing to do with ‘this game’ or ‘that developer’ 

• Like 1

No, you can not have your money back.

You gave money to "play"/test an early access game.

You knew what you were getting into.

• Like 1

If I were a developer, the Op’s thread title would definitely make me want to carefully read and consider what they have to say as valuable input. Clearly he understands how to communicate effectively. We should all learn from him. If only I had his subtle and compelling powers of persuasion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2