Sign in to follow this  
Razalon

New Chines Tactics to Claim

Set Claimflag and wait with a Ship with Crew easy, you can go Offline Crew is Claiming.

G10 Company "loong" Chines

I hate this Claim System no Chance for Taking Land.

Edited by Razalon
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I have parked a troll ship on a decayed claim with 1 crew to forever contest it. I find it funny while countless other companies spend their time in a furious battle to get the claim and wasting while days online.

everyone is doing this , u racist asshole , 

your title reeks of racism why do u think its only chinese that do these exploits and cheats ? you answer u dont know , u just think its great to accuse a whole race of players ..

Edited by UDO
  • Like 3

Yeah i mean we had it happen as well by several different groups who were allies. Pretty sure the alliance has portuguese, russian, turks and english. So yeah not just the chinese.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UDO said:

your title reeks of racism why do u think its only chinese that do these exploits and cheats ? you answer u dont know , u just think its great to accuse a whole race of players ..

Yep, I am European and being a big ass with this tactics for example, but it is fun 😛

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Razalon said:

Set Claimflag and wait with a Ship with Crew easy, you can go Offline Crew is Claiming.

LMAO, you SERIOUSLY think that the Chinese are the only ones doing this?  It's a legit tactic, not an exploit.  Who WOULDN'T do this.  😄  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UDO said:

Yeah I am sure all of the Europeans and Russians are doing it too. Maybe a couple Americans but we are usually the most honorable out of all the countries 

17 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah I am sure all of the Europeans and Russians are doing it too. Maybe a couple Americans but we are usually the most honorable out of all the countries 

Biggest lie since these forums were created. You are not honorable in games and far less in other terms.

Bring "democracy" to other countries in general means, you plunder them and leave a mess. Just one example...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Razalon said:

G10 Company "loong" Chines

I hate this Claim System no Chance for Taking Land.

Troll.

• Like 2