Sign in to follow this  
Andro Bourne

Most retarded ass claim system ever.

23 hours ago, Widgit said:

Listen, anyone defending the current way land claiming works is just being ignorant.  Solo players/small companies will make up the majority of this game's playerbase, that is a fact.  It is true in ARK, it is true in most games, and it will be true in this game.  ARK official servers lost a TON of players due to the fact that there was nowhere left to build or play, and if this system continues to exist in its current fashion, it will LITERALLY be the same problem all over again in a different form.  There is absolutely NO reason 1 person, or even 3-5 people, should be able to claim an ENTIRE QUADRANT to themselves.  Not only is there no way they will ever need that much land claimed, nor will they use it, but it is entirely unfair to the rest of the playerbase, ESPECIALLY considering a good 90% of that playerbase has been STUCK and unable to progress due to countless gamebreaking bugs.  The fact that the entire gameworld is already almost claimed up completely, mostly by solo players and small companies, IS A PROBLEM.  Once there's nowhere else left to claim, people will give up on this game.

I’m convinced  wild card doesn’t want people to play on their official servers with the the way they handle them. I couldn’t play since launch day because of the holidays and now I’m already thinking it’s time to look into an unofficial.  

Agree it's dumb. Me and my friend sailed for about 10hrs yesterday to find a piece of land to build on but everything was claimed.

Add more servers, release server files or let us play singelplayer. So we maybe can have this "Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime!" <-- what it says in the loadingscreen

I too share the same frustration.  Here's a plan.  Let's unite and take over someone's claimed area and make it our own.  Step#1 - make E4 our home freeport - it has plenty of resources for getting off the island.  Step#2 - we find a nearby island and a weak owner and focus all our attention on him/her.  Step#3 - we continuously try to counter-claim the disputed area until it becomes ours.  We then build it and defend it.  If you're interested in this plan then join my Steam group at www.616TheBeast.com, we'll communicate via Steam Private Messenger and meet up at E4 and I'll invite you into my company.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

On 12/25/2018 at 5:11 AM, Rickyh24 said:

They learned absolutely nothing from ark.  Changed their company  name and making  the  same mistakes over again.  

Well, thats for sure. And so are their customers. Bought it again, complain about it again... rinse and repeat 😃

I made a giant topic talking about that, maybe with those two ... We can make the DEVS move !! 

Go support both of the topic 🙂

We all want the same thing, so let's group up and bust everything like citizen can do !! French PvE players of our Discord are with us !! CHARGE !!