The Falcon

worst map in the history of maps

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

There is none. 

😄 I though that was the workaround 😛 missunderstand

this game need so many QoL fix (stairs, map and company notification the main imo)

13 hours ago, CazzT said:

What's toxic about pointing out something that even a three year old would tell you is dumb?  Don't overuse buzzwords just because they're popular.

And the truth of the matter is... It's a really boneheaded move to make the player marker the same color as something that will be used in large sections of the map.  In other words, the three main colors that the player marker should not use are...  Red, Green, Blue.  I hope I don't have to explain why.

I guess if you don't get it, you are part of the toxic crowd too 🙂

7 hours ago, wildbill said:

I guess if you don't get it, you are part of the toxic crowd too 🙂

If you can't explain why it's toxic, then it's not toxic and you're just being an overly sensitive snowflake.

17 minutes ago, CazzT said:

If you can't explain why it's toxic, then it's not toxic and you're just being an overly sensitive snowflake.

Hmm, if you can't figure out, why should I explain it? The toxic people in here read what they want to read into whatever is written, no reason to waste my time arguing with them, not going to change anything.

6 minutes ago, wildbill said:

Hmm, if you can't figure out, why should I explain it?

Even though you're not the one who called it toxic, you're defending as being such.  Thus the burden of proof is on you to explain why it is.

6 minutes ago, wildbill said:

no reason to waste my time arguing with them

Then don't get involved in the conversation to begin with.

6 minutes ago, CazzT said:

Even though you're not the one who called it toxic, you're defending as being such.  Thus the burden of proof is on you to explain why it is.

Then don't get involved in the conversation to begin with.

You think your the moderator here? 

I can say what I want, when I want, and I can just as well block all content from you, not respond to you and never see what you say if I want. I made a comment, that was enough for those that know. Not explaining my self to you.

24 minutes ago, wildbill said:

You think your the moderator here? 

What has moderator status got to do with anything?

24 minutes ago, wildbill said:

I can say what I want, when I want, and I can just as well block all content from you, not respond to you and never see what you say if I want. I made a comment, that was enough for those that know. Not explaining my self to you.

Can you point to where I said you can't do those thing?  No, you can't.  You made it clear you don't want to waste your time defending something (that you clearly can't defend), so I gave you some advice to not get involved in something you view as a waste of your time.  Your reply that I'm quoting here is rather toxic, though.  I'll even save you wasting your time to ask me why it is and explain it now.  You're defending something that someone said, but you don't want to "waste your time" defending it.  To which you are given advice to not get involved in things that are a waste of your time.  To which you then respond with hostility.  THAT is toxic.

But let me give you more advice.  Do please block me if you're so offended.  It would be better for your mental health, I think.