Sign in to follow this  
Jean Lafitte

Game not responding

Normally, I try to be logical on these forums. A voice of reason and intellect.

FUCK  THAT!

I am utterly sick and fucking tired of these 'not responding' crashes. Every single time I try to play, at least 3 times in the first 15 minutes the GD game crashes and stops responding to the point that I have to load up task manager and kill it.  To make this stupid shit worse, I can't even log back into the GD game until I go to sleep.

Last week we lost a schooner because of that bullshit. We are approaching a zone, I'm at the helm, crash... on the other side, SotD's have blown off 4 planks before I can even get back into the game.

Tonite, I decided to go mine some cobalt in a polar region.  Jumped by a yeti, crash.  I finally make it back in with my bear at 20% health, hop on, run off and pop a heal.  Not more that fifteen FUCKING MINUTES LATER... crash, not responding.  This time I log in and a bear that I've had for over 6 weeks is dead and my shit is piled in a fucking heap.

I do not want a fucking submarine. I do not want a fucking crab, a bookcase, or some undersea trench.  Why? Because all of them are FUCKING USELESS in a game that constantly crashes.

FIX

THIS

SHIT!

Thank you. I am now done pounding on the keyboard.

Oh, and don't even bother to tell me to submit a bug report.

A. It's a freeze, there is no crash dump file to report.
B. I reported this weeks ago.  Do you know what page that report is on?

10 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Normally, I try to be logical on these forums. A voice of reason and intellect.

FUCK  THAT!

I am utterly sick and fucking tired of these 'not responding' crashes. Every single time I try to play, at least 3 times in the first 15 minutes the GD game crashes and stops responding to the point that I have to load up task manager and kill it.  To make this stupid shit worse, I can't even log back into the GD game until I go to sleep.

Last week we lost a schooner because of that bullshit. We are approaching a zone, I'm at the helm, crash... on the other side, SotD's have blown off 4 planks before I can even get back into the game.

Tonite, I decided to go mine some cobalt in a polar region.  Jumped by a yeti, crash.  I finally make it back in with my bear at 20% health, hop on, run off and pop a heal.  Not more that fifteen FUCKING MINUTES LATER... crash, not responding.  This time I log in and a bear that I've had for over 6 weeks is dead and my shit is piled in a fucking heap.

I do not want a fucking submarine. I do not want a fucking crab, a bookcase, or some undersea trench.  Why? Because all of them are FUCKING USELESS in a game that constantly crashes.

FIX

THIS

SHIT!

Thank you. I am now done pounding on the keyboard.

Oh, and don't even bother to tell me to submit a bug report.

A. It's a freeze, there is no crash dump file to report.
B. I reported this weeks ago.  Do you know what page that report is on?

Sorry to hear about your bear. No sarcasm. It sucks losing a tame you get attached to, especially if it wasn’t in battle.

Just now, Realist said:

Sorry to hear about your bear. No sarcasm. It sucks losing a tame you get attached to, especially if it wasn’t in battle.

You think this post is about a fucking bear?  Save your fake pity for someone who doesn't know you.

36 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

You think this post is about a fucking bear?  Save your fake pity for someone who doesn't know you.

It wasn’t fake. And you don’t need to be acting like that. I was being genuine