Jean Lafitte

Atlas Unofficial Links - Fansites, Tools & More

The following is a collection of known links to unofficial Atlas fan sites and utilities.

If there is a website I have not listed or have missed some info regarding a site, please post a reply and I'll add it.

Sites

Atlas Calculator - A skill tree calculator. - Added 2/23/19
Atlas Trade Helper System - Forum Link - A small web application to assist traders in finding other traders. - Added 2/23/19
Atlas Map Web Application - Forum Link - A dynamic Atlas map showing a variety of details including players per server. - Added 2/23/19
Atlas Public Stockade - Forum Link - Uses the public Atlas ban list to display Steam info about those banned from Atlas. - Added 2/23/19

Tools

A-CALC Taming & Companion Tools - Forum Link - Android tool to assist in taming. - Added 2/23/19
ArkPnt - Updated for Atlas. Used to convert .pnt files to .png and back again. - Added 2/23/19
Ark Paint Converter  - Updated for Atlas. Used to convert .pnt files to .png and back again. - Added 2/23/19

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 5

The beta version is on live :  https://globy.dev/

Pls, understand that is a beta version, I'll upgrade it soon, I'm still a student so I don't have much time to work on 

The web-app help you to tame, know how good your animal is, where does he put his points stats.
It's a dododex's like, but for Atlas.

Here are some errors :

- The "food needed", "time" and all for taming aren't 100% correct, I'm working on a better calculation.
- "Weight" isn't correct on the Horse.
- "Time between each food" on the Shieldhorn isn't correct (and so time/bolas).
- "Lime" is missing on Bear.

- Some images for animals are missing, I still need to cut out them.
- Images of animals are too big (size) for small connection, need to reduce the size.
- Responsive, especially on phone doesn't work perfectly, need to rework it.
- Table with food show a blue line, it isn't intended, I will do a better Table intime.
- Page404 is missing.
- Routing error.

- Design

Technologies :

- Server Side : NodeJs / MongoDB
- Client Side : VueJs / Element UI

Please, if you see some error, weird things, bad english, send me a message here or MP.
Tell me if you like the result, how should I improve it, what do you like to see  

Edited by globytheoldpirate

2 hours ago, Sergey said:

Web-app calculator error
https://globy.dev/ Connection timed out. Error 522 Ray ID: 4d9c310b6c8dc29a • 2019-05-20 06:18:39 UTC

Yeah, saddly I'm not home to repair it.
Found the error though
Should be OK today or tomorrow I hope

I found an error with the calculation of health with click-increase of stat:

Levels (PTS) levels increase sequentially excluding 4

image.png.eedcbed20a5b9103660d82e20450bed2.png

after 3 followed 5

image.png.df2dec788961eebbbf6b8b429941b853.png

Additionally, I found an error in a mathematical calculation of health: instead of 814.06 there should be 813.8

image.png

Edited by Sergey

2 hours ago, Sergey said:

I found an error with the calculation of health with click-increase of stat:

Levels (PTS) levels increase sequentially excluding 4

image.png.eedcbed20a5b9103660d82e20450bed2.png

after 3 followed 5

image.png.df2dec788961eebbbf6b8b429941b853.png

Additionally, I found an error in a mathematical calculation of health: instead of 814.06 there should be 813.8

image.png

Yeah, every stats that have a decimals aren't 100% correct for now. I'm looking for another way to collect data to get more than only 1 decimal.
Though the error is only 1 point, not a big deal, but I'll upgrade it 👍

I also found missing levels in other animals. For example, the Bull, the cow and the lion have 1,2,4 (missing 3 lvl), and the Chicken and Giraffe have 1,2,3,5 (missing 4 lvl). At the same time, Ostrich and Tigr have the correct sequence of levels. Please check carefully.

49 minutes ago, Sergey said:

I also found missing levels in other animals. For example, the Bull, the cow and the lion have 1,2,4 (missing 3 lvl), and the Chicken and Giraffe have 1,2,3,5 (missing 4 lvl). At the same time, Ostrich and Tigr have the correct sequence of levels. Please check carefully.

Edit : Found the problem, I'm gonna correct that in the next build 👍

Edited by globytheoldpirate

Globy!

Thank you so much for a great product. It is very useful and convenient!

• Like 1