Sign in to follow this  
fgriasa

WTF Fly Elephant??!

Silly bugs are part of what you should expect 60 days into a 2 year Early Access period. When you purchased the game through steam there was a rather prominent disclaimer that this game is in Early Access and is not a finished product. That is why you were offered the game at half or less what it’s full retail price will be.

Lost an elephant the exact same way. I can expect bugs, but this is a known one for a while now. Remove the ability to "move onto ship" until it's fixed so that until then people will use the follow to get it on. Easy fix, makes players alot more happier. People have ragequit the game over less to be frank.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, prodesu said:

Lost an elephant the exact same way. I can expect bugs, but this is a known one for a while now. Remove the ability to "move onto ship" until it's fixed so that until then people will use the follow to get it on. Easy fix, makes players alot more happier. People have ragequit the game over less to be frank.

That's not the only cause.  we just lost one that had been chilling on the deck of our ship for a 6 grid trip.  Shortly after we anchored, she decided that she had elsewhere to be, took off, and died a few moments later.  She wasn't following anybody or anything else.

Yea happened to me today. My crew was standing on a plank and it went up in air after crossing each grid and then finally vanished for good.

Nice bug xD

They need to give us true anchor points.  Seated crew are much, much more stable than tames (including crew) that stand on the ship.  Let me create repair stations, and create shipping containers or standing pads for bears, elephants etc.  That way, zoning as well as anchoring won't be so dangerous 

Seated crew arent foolproof but they're way safer than unseated.

@Jatheish please, provide us with a way to seat ALL tames on a ship, including repair npc's and beast mastery tames 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Archsenex said:

他們需要給我們真正的錨點。坐著的船員比站在船上的馴服者(包括船員)穩定得多。讓我創建維修站,並為熊,大像等創建集裝箱或站立墊。這樣,分區和錨定將不會那麼危險 

坐著的船員不是萬無一失,但他們比沒有安裝更安全。

@Jatheish  拜託,為我們提供一種方法來安排船上的所有馴服,包括修復npc和野獸掌握馴服 

agree..

tame one and lose one 

Endless loop

pro tip see anything bouncing from tames to npc crew keep them on low follow distance and they will bounce off, soon as that distance is meet and beyond they come back fast