Rita Longlegs

Note: How to read them ?

Nice touch with the notes and the bookshelf ^.^

However, i have a little issue, figuring out how to read the contents of a note :S .... I can write quite a lot in it, place it in a container, and after that, the only text anyone can ever read, is the hover text description, missing 99% of the rest of the note contents :S

Anyone who can point me in a direction that i'm missing, or is this an issue with the note that is global ? :S
IF it is global, might i suggest to add the option "Read Note" in the options menu when right-clicking the item ^.^

• Like 2

I too ran in to the same issue, Wrote a Newsletter for our new Newsstand and I can only read the first 3 lines of the almost 20 line note

6 hours ago, Over2Take said:

I too ran in to the same issue, Wrote a Newsletter for our new Newsstand and I can only read the first 3 lines of the almost 20 line note

I bought a copy of the Washington Post from your newsstand and the ink hadn’t dried and got all over my hands. Tell your delivery guy the Post better get its printing act together or I’ll switch to theBaltimore Sun times.

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, boomervoncannon said:

I bought a copy of the Washington Post from your newsstand and the ink hadn’t dried and got all over my hands. Tell your delivery guy the Post better get its printing act together or I’ll switch to theBaltimore Sun times.

Come to PVE/NA O3 Ropond Chain and seem me at the headquarters in Port Lovely. I'll set you up with free lifetime subscription 😉

On 2/23/2019 at 3:41 AM, Rita Longlegs said:

Nice touch with the notes and the bookshelf ^.^

However, i have a little issue, figuring out how to read the contents of a note :S .... I can write quite a lot in it, place it in a container, and after that, the only text anyone can ever read, is the hover text description, missing 99% of the rest of the note contents :S

Hell, I can't get them to display any text at all.  I craft the note, write something on it... I stick it in a storage container, and... nothing.  The container looks the same as it always does with the usual hover text information...

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

--Flak