Sign in to follow this  
Razalon

You move the patch 16.0 up to 20.0

Dev´s Rly? Trolling Players`?

You lose if it goes on like other players
Edited by Razalon
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It's about the fact that nothing comes and everything is postponed again and again. and the players it gets boring on the servers.

I can’t take this seriously. This is (if I’m correct) the first thing that got hard postponed since the actual launch. This is nothing but crying. 

Nothing? Well maybe yo should read the released patch notes so far again. It quite a change from day one to today. Its alot sandbox, so for many it is hard to come up with dayfilling. maybe your not the playertype for these kinda games?

so they changed the release number what exaclty is the point of your thread ??????????????

they have added things between and patched plenty of times since announcment so of course the patch number will change 

Edited by UDO

57 minutes ago, Razalon said:

It's about the fact that nothing comes and everything is postponed again and again. and the players it gets boring on the servers.

Nothing comes? Did they not release a major version patch before you posted this that brought stuff? It even brought stuff that was originally part of the v16, v17, v18, v19 patch.

Why don't you go read the Captain's Log to see what they say about the big March update, then understand why version numbers change.

1 hour ago, Razalon said:

Dev´s Rly? Trolling Players`?

You lose if it goes on like other players

Please dev team release guillotine. We need it for some people here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously? This is what we're reduced to bitching about?

How dare you try to fix some other huge issues that are killing the playerbase. I want my different armor and crab!

...and complaining about the version number? Really? That's...special. I seem to recall it happening around the V16-V17 patch too, even though that one released on time, and was never delayed, just a version number change.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MeatSammich said:

Seriously? This is what we're reduced to bitching about?

How dare you try to fix some other huge issues that are killing the playerbase. I want my different armor and crab!

...and complaining about the version number? Really? That's...special. I seem to recall it happening around the V16-V17 patch too, even though that one released on time, and was never delayed, just a version number change.

The crab(land quetzal) is going to be very awesome though and bring even more emphasis on tames so I can see how some people might be impatient about it.

all the other stuff isnt really that important 

Dude do you even play the game? I know nobody who gives a crap about that crab. I've heard mixed feelings about the sub and the content that comes with it, but the crab? seriously? 

1 hour ago, znasser said:

Dude do you even play the game? I know nobody who gives a crap about that crab. I've heard mixed feelings about the sub and the content that comes with it, but the crab? seriously? 

Oh yeah. Megas are going to love it. Every big tribe is going to have a quetz. Even if it is a land quetz. Building will increase in a big way. Tons of resources being easily transported. 

26 minutes ago, Realist said:

Oh yeah. Megas are going to love it. Every big tribe is going to have a quetz. Even if it is a land quetz. Building will increase in a big way. Tons of resources being easily transported. 

Now I know you're trolling. Moving large amounts of resources and that crab are way down low on anyone's wishlist.

4 minutes ago, FruitBatCat said:

Now I know you're trolling. Moving large amounts of resources and that crab are way down low on anyone's wishlist.

Maybe for small tribes but the bigger tribes are going to love it. Jesus Christ the word troll is so over used. Nothing about what I said was a troll. Believe me I am genuinely excited for the crab