Sign in to follow this  
kpc

Bye!!.

was living fine with some bugged claim half overlapping mine, but when Booty raiders, started to foundation around the 1 and only claim i had, i asked for them to stop, and they only responded like i was the evading them.

unclaimed tames, scuttlet my ships and took up my claim flag, they can have this game for them self, i am not playing it any more.

BYE.

• Like 2

Why did you give them what they wanted? they clearly did it for your land, now they win. why not just leave it going till the next patch and see if that fixes the land claim issues? you only had to log in once every 20 days. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

My guess because a game should be fun, not aggravating. I would have done the same, because my guess in the near future, these land grabbers are going to be the ones on the forums crying about all the time and energy invested into the game being wasted and how they are just gonna quit, and what's the point of playing yadayadayada.

And here in lies the challenge for the developers, many people have differing opinions of what's going to be a fair land claiming system. But then there are those who are going to take advantage of whatever mechanic they employ just for the sheer joy of making others miserable

you will tell me if it is the BOOTY RAIDERS, we have been fighting for 24 hours xd xd against them, in the EU PVE the area is N8 central island, by the way its part of this island in less than 36 hours  In the south a flag will fall and leave a good space of land free to come with a boat and a lot of free time you can leave the boat at least near the flag of land to conquer, so they can say that you can not claim anything xd xd

Edited by duque

I dont even care about the land claims anymore I will keep my ass in a lawless zone,

The whole claims system is stupid at best ,  It wont matter what the devs do unless  they do a total wipe and let people start over with a limit of 1 claim per person

if that wouldnt work with a tribe of 500, that leaves 500 claims for the tribe,  Thats enough to take several islands

3 hours ago, war machine said:

I dont even care about the land claims anymore I will keep my ass in a lawless zone,

The whole claims system is stupid at best ,  It wont matter what the devs do unless  they do a total wipe and let people start over with a limit of 1 claim per person

if that wouldnt work with a tribe of 500, that leaves 500 claims for the tribe,  Thats enough to take several islands

I don't disagree with much of what you've said here.. except... 500 people is more than are playing the PvE official atlas at most other than peak times.  

Generally though, wipe and limited PERSONAL claims combined with a couple additional company claims will definitely be required to fix the current mess.    Lawless can be beautiful, don't stress about the land, worry about what you're building on it 😉 Make it amazing and it will be "yours" regardless.

• Like 3

Seems to be a re-occuring theme on PVE at the moment. Was speaking to guy in E3 with this exact issue and I feel bad for him as hes basically being trolled 24/7. Offered to swap a claim out with him and let him move next to me. I'll happily sit on a solo claim in the middle of a mega tribes turf even if only causes the smallest amount off annoyances to them.