mojoroc

pvp (re)Start your adventure on Thor's Hammer 3x3 PVPVE server!

FIND THE SERVER... Wanna play on the awesome Thor's Hammer ATLAS server? Add this to your Steam favorites list (View -> Servers -> Add a Server): 95.156.238.34:26001

Join our discord at https://discord.gg/5nSzNgb

We have 4 PVE maps, 5 PVP maps, with great bonuses that scale based on risk/reward. 4x on PVE, 6X on PVP, and 8X on extreme climate PVP. Breeding bonuses are also in effect across all servers. Powerstones are in along with the Kraken. If you are looking for relief from the official madness, and having some fun with a great group of folks who genuinely care about its server community, come check us out! LOTS of great land spots to claim and build your pirate empire.

No mods atm, but we do plan to add a stacker mod and likely some kind of reward mod as well.

A few basic rules/guidelines:
(1) DONT BUILD OR CLAIM on our 1 Freeport,
(2) We are a family friendly server - if u wanna vent your teenage angst or see how many 4 letter words you can get into global, go somewhere else,
(3) our 5 PVP zones are wide open for fierce battles (just keep (2) in mind)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If your looking for great place to play then I highly recommend you check this out. Great group of people and very helpful. Zone layouts are amazing and so are the rates. Great for solo players or a group of players. Lots of land to claim and build. See you on the seas.

And in today's adventure journal... no wind, 2 SotD bearing down on your transport ship... which avenue of divine intervention do you hope for?

Oh I got one. 4 SotD hot on your tale and 2 giant whales spawn in one on each side. What do you do?

Are you sick of official and the wipe coming soon. Well then join Thor's Hammer. I challenge you to come sink me and my Schooner. First company to sink me will get 5000 gold and good blueprints. This challenge runs now March 1st until Sunday March 3. Better get building. See discord for rules

Edited by Keacau

How do you feel when u finally find diamonds & twigs?? Yeah, that happened today

So some of you worry about the SotD or even the Ghost Ship right? Even though we have those too, we can do better... on the Thor's Hammer cluster, you need to be on constant lookout for the Wyvern-captained ship, and just run if she is out in the galleon - the zone wall is your best friend at this point!

• Haha 1

I love this server. The admins are amazing.  I am so glad we found this community.

Another fun weekend. This is what we expected this game to be. Great community, on task admins, and pucker factor 10.....lol.....Thanx gang!

Blue G-raffes are apparently all the rage now... Come join in on the fun, and get a chance at the Ghostship while u at it!

We are having a Blast on this server...also getting Blasted, lol.......ROC on Thor's Hammer and Thank You !!!

I feel so bad for all those EU PVE people who lost their homes today.  Maybe they can try out Thor's Hammer. The community is super friendly! 

This server is super fun. It's a really friendly community. Events happen, people work together. PvP happens. I highly recommend.

This server is fantastic. Everyone is super active. We are completing power stones and working towards subs for post mega patch. I highly recommend it.

If you're looking for a super fun, friendly, helpful server, you are welcome to join us on Thor's Hammer.   Its a 3x3 grid with both pvp and pve areas.  Everyone is helpful and fun to hang out with. It's very active and the admins are always around, which is so important when a minor problem pops up.   :anchor::skull::wheel:😍

• Like 1

Make the coming weekend really count for something! Join us on the Thor's Hammer cluster - great community, events, and spring formals with the C1 band called Frozen Nuts cranking out everyone's favorite 80s and 90s music!!

Thor's Hammer has to be one of the best servers out there.  You are able to do all the quests and there is an amazing friendly community that won't hesitate to help at any time.  

Hey all just wanted to say this is the best server I've been on and I been on alot of servers. Big thumbs up.

OMG soooo drained from the mixer last nite… Frozen Nuts closed out the post-ghostship sinking with an awesome rendition of Still of the Night. Not sure how Kea ended up in the Mystic Mayhem ladies' brig hold in handcuffs, but I guess this is pretty standard fare for the Canadians

TBT and time to get ready for another awesome Altas weekend. Frustrated by officials? Have a real life that you want to balance with your gaming? Wishing you could play a survival game but WITHOUT the jerks/grief that is virtually guaranteed?? If any of these strike a chord, stop by our Thor's Hammer cluster!!

This server is still super fun, playing on it for 4 months now and still love it. 

Thanks to these guys we were able to do our first power stone! WHOOT!!