Sign in to follow this  
Over2Take

Help with Managing Claims

Currently, my company has a claim of a small island and understanding the difficulty of finding your own land I opened one side of the island open to anyone to build. However, the people that have built on this land have not been around for over 3 weeks.

I was wondering if there was a way to evict them? Destroy their structures and the dinghy they left behind...

2 hours ago, Over2Take said:

Currently, my company has a claim of a small island and understanding the difficulty of finding your own land I opened one side of the island open to anyone to build. However, the people that have built on this land have not been around for over 3 weeks.

I was wondering if there was a way to evict them? Destroy their structures and the dinghy they left behind...

Have you tried ramming a Galleon into the dinghys?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Over2Take said:

The only thing you can do, since the demolish doesn't work properly. Is remove your flag, and put it again. So you take over the structures, and then you can demolish it. As for the dingy, try to lure an animal close to it. Or it should decay by it's own fast.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Abysian said:

The only thing you can do, since the demolish doesn't work properly. Is remove your flag, and put it again. So you take over the structures, and then you can demolish it. As for the dingy, try to lure an animal close to it. Or it should decay by it's own fast.

I will have to try the Flag thing! As for the dingy, an animal might be my only option they currently aren't decaying...

2 minutes ago, Over2Take said:

I will have to try the Flag thing! As for the dingy, an animal might be my only option they currently aren't decaying...

Yes a animal can also work, goodluck with the flag. Should work, i did it last night.