Sign in to follow this  
hiddenftw

breeding statis

aH? FOR me the storage food (the one for pet) was full with vegetable , fruiit and meat. the baby ddint feed from it, what am i missing ?  i try 14hour ago.

best regards.

3 minutes ago, gimpbrush said:

aH? FOR me the storage food (the one for pet) was full with vegetable , fruiit and meat. the baby ddint feed from it, what am i missing ?  i try 14hour ago.

best regards.

You don't put the food in a trough, you put it directly into the babies inventory. That's why your pet isn't eating.

so you didnt read the patch they say normally  they should be able to take from the storage , they even patch it

""

- Fixed an issue with babies not eating from inventory/troughs when in stasis.

""

2 hours ago, gimpbrush said:

so you didnt read the patch they say normally  they should be able to take from the storage , they even patch it

""

- Fixed an issue with babies not eating from inventory/troughs when in stasis.

""

I read the patch. I just don't think you fully understand how breeding works. They will not eat from a trough until they hit juvenile.

6 hours ago, phelysarrian said:

In ARK it was core base of the game to get best Rex/whatever dino stats, is there need in Atlas for that?

Yes, there is still definitely a need for it

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Yes, there is still definitely a need for it

What do you need tames for? - I only have done treasure hunting and the first lvl20 wild bear tamed is enough to get ascendant gear. Cyclops and other beasties alike are not done on tames, right?

It's working as intended. I just got done babysitting 3 newborns to Juvy then left em to fate. They're all 50% now. Temperature spikes and Food are both no longer an issue.