Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBumble

Current Issues I'm having.

There's dragons in a pirate game. 
There's very few people actually playing on EU PVP now.
Galleons/ships reduce frame rate way too much. 
The current meta is 10 large cannons on the back of your ship and running away. (if you can find a fight)
Sea claims are ridiculously badly implemented. 
The discovery system to be able to level is a joke.
Blueprints give over the top bonuses. 
HP scaling to over 300 is stupid.
There's no boarding of ships because AI swivel guns instant kill most players. (This was one of the most fun bits of the game in the start. Trying to grapple onto someones boat)
Medium cannons on boats are completely wasted when the hostile has large cannons cos range and damage. 
Medium cannons atleast had to hit the ship a few times before panels broke, in the current fights you get a single volley of larges off, wipe 3 or 4 planks then they're forced to run away. 
There's no way to slow down hostile ships as bar shotte travels shorter than my nan can triple jump. 

40 minutes ago, BumbleBumble said:

There's dragons in a pirate game. 

You have lots of valid points, but this game was advertised as a fantasy pirate MMO. If you look at the top banner it has a flying ship and a kraken. The world even has lore explaining why it's all water with a few islands. 

1 minute ago, Axden1 said:

You have lots of valid points, but this game was advertised as a fantasy pirate MMO. If you look at the top banner it has a flying ship and a kraken. The world even has lore explaining why it's all water with a few islands. 

I don't care what the lore is.

I still like to think this is an Ark that exploded and drowned 90% of the dinos, so we're stuck sailing. Hence the mutated dinos left and all the fuck up shit running around while we need "rejuvinators" every 3 months.

2 minutes ago, gadefence said:

I don't care what the lore is.

Oh ok, but, you're not making the game, they are. That's the story and game. I'm sure you can find an unoffical RP server that pretends it's sunken ark.

1 minute ago, Axden1 said:

Oh ok, but, you're not making the game, they are. That's the story and game. I'm sure you can find an unoffical RP server that pretends it's sunken ark.

And you're allowed to think their official explanation is the explanation, midichlorians.

I could throw pedantic quips back and forth all night if I had the time, but I need sleep. Good luck in what ever you hope you accomplish with your post. 😉