Sign in to follow this  
Sam

PVE Ship Theft

Evening all!

I am only just finding out about flag claiming on PVE and also read that ships can also be stolen on PVE as well.

Can anyone confirm this? Is there anywhere safe to store your stuff?

After almost 3000 hours in ARK, I have every intention of giving ATLAS the same love (THANK YOU & MERRY HO HO DEVS!!), but I am in need of a carebear server, so I always go PVE. I'm worried that if your flag, buildings in the flags territory, and ships, can all be stolen on PVE, that I won't be able to give ATLAS the 3k hours of love, because I'll get too salty if everything goes poof!

Thanks!

Merry XMAS everyone!

~Samantha

• Like 1

Yes, if they claim the land you claimed it turns to their side and you lose all.

Same with ships, they can be claimed 😞

PVE is very bad at the moment, lots of trollers and shit people..

I would avoid the official servers and wait until third party hosts can set up dedicated servers.

i think as long as you are asleep on your ship, they cant claim your ship, or your claim for that matter if your asleep next to it..i tried to test this with a friend...couldn't claim their ship

Thank you all for the replies! Crappy news though lol.

Phoenix, when your boat was taken, was your body on the ship like Mizunami was saying?

Thank all!!

~Samantha

So far after my company has laid out land claims and logged out in areas where aggressive animals don’t roam. We have had no issues with claims, that we are sleeping in, being taken. Just sleep somewhere safe near your land claim flag and your locked stuff and ships. 

Edited by BearMitten
  • Thanks 1

I don't see how this is possible. I even ran to my neighbors claim and clicked on his flag to say "hello neighbor". There was no option to take his claim. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. This shouldn't be allowed on a PVE server.

40 minutes ago, Stabby said:

I don't see how this is possible. I even ran to my neighbors claim and clicked on his flag to say "hello neighbor". There was no option to take his claim. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. This shouldn't be allowed on a PVE server.

Dropp your own Flaginside claimed area

20 hours ago, Sam said:

Evening all!

I am only just finding out about flag claiming on PVE and also read that ships can also be stolen on PVE as well.

Can anyone confirm this? Is there anywhere safe to store your stuff?

After almost 3000 hours in ARK, I have every intention of giving ATLAS the same love (THANK YOU & MERRY HO HO DEVS!!), but I am in need of a carebear server, so I always go PVE. I'm worried that if your flag, buildings in the flags territory, and ships, can all be stolen on PVE, that I won't be able to give ATLAS the 3k hours of love, because I'll get too salty if everything goes poof!

Thanks!

Merry XMAS everyone!

~Samantha

Just got our sloop stolen while we were offline "confirmed in tribe log" so yes it does happen , this shouldn't be enabled in pve at all...

We will stop playing Atlas until there's a possible change about this

Edited by Yemesis

Should probably just remove claim flags and not allow us to use them till this is fixed.  Either way can't build near people at the moment.  Just need to allow spawning at beds in non-claimed zones in PvE. 

31 minutes ago, Twoapplesnbanana said:

Should probably just remove claim flags and not allow us to use them till this is fixed.  Either way can't build near people at the moment.  Just need to allow spawning at beds in non-claimed zones in PvE. 

Read the upcoming Patchnotes :)