Sign in to follow this  
Realist

February update will have a couple of good things

So the February update is around the corner and I really only see two good things about it, but those two things are very awesome things.

first there is the player automated shops. There won’t be a need for trade companies and systems anymore. I really liked the wow auction house. It was very convenient.

why have to sit around and wait for someone to show up with your stuff when you can just go to the player shop.

i see it as looking towards the future. Trade companies are snail mail. The player shops will be the invention of email. Faster is always better.

aecond and most importantly the giant crab. This tame isn’t just awesome but I am also looking forward to it because guess what it is? It’s a “land quetzal”. Being able to transport tons of metal is about to get A LOT easier. 

Even though it can’t fly(shame) it should still be easily able to swim under SoTD making them a non issue now. I expect the giant crab to raise up the numbers a bit.

bothing else important but those two will be game changers 

check the latest captains log feb feature update is now the mar feature update.   offline raiding and megacorp claiming is being revamped instead.

Player shops is enhancement for trading companies though, it does not get rid of them.  Someone has to stock the shop and collect the gold.   It just gives them a portal for offline impersonal trades.

Edited by krazmuze

2 minutes ago, strawman said:

delayed to march

Ah forgive my incorrectness, just got off the plane an hour ago so I couldn’t be absolutely up to date. Not surprised on the delay though am I right? Lol

That stinks I was looking forward to this.  If they have to delay to take care of higher priorities and/or get the market setup right I am all for it. 

Really hope they'll make it so we can put the trade NPCs on our claims, instead of just in freeports. A lot of people have built trading center docks that would be perfect with some NPCs to staff them.

The other thing, is really hope that they'll allow people to set the price in other things besides gold. People will be hoarding their gold in anticipation of the upkeep costs, and if that cost does end up being in gold, very few people will spend the money on resources, bps, animals, etc.