Sign in to follow this  
Skinner NA PVE

Sea Claims

They should be removed..... They are used more as a griefing tool than legitimate uses.

2 hours ago, Pax said:

They should be removed..... They are used more as a griefing tool than legitimate uses.

You say that but then someone decide to build a shipyard.  In your harbor and you will change your mind

4 hours ago, MrHeid said:

You say that but then someone decide to build a shipyard.  In your harbor and you will change your mind

i have always said seaclaims should NOT allow building nor be allowed to touch land.  If they only provided protection in water then they are fine.  To many peopel use them to grief with.

I have my base built, using 1 land & 1 sea claim that overlap, because there was no other way of getting a bit bigger plot. if they remove sea claims it will be the same for me as in being wiped - which means our company is gone.

Sea flags should only be touching/overlapping the land claims if they are from same company.

On 2/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, MrHeid said:

This is 100% correct. Thank god I claimed the land in the middle of my harbor because some scrubs moved in and started building which wiped out the resources. They have been trying to build a large boatyard which would have blocked us in. Sea claims are there for a reason. Also, if you have a bank and someone gets chests you get a cut of the loot. 

Edited by =MGC=Ranger

For same exact reason I have that seaclaim. I can not get out of the bay, if someone would be able to build there.

Edited by IcyAxe

Structures placed on unclaimed areas should be able to be demolished by anyone. Then we could get rid of the sea claim abuse. Land claims only.

If you have a sea claim, it should be pulled up and replaced by an underwater land claim flag, that way your docks/water builds are safe. If its too deep for a land claim flag, it is too deep to build on.

They cause more problems than they solve. Good riddance