Sign in to follow this  
Therion_Uganda

Killed Kraken Inside Circle, Received No Feat

What the title says. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I received the journal entry, dance, and the discovery points, but that was it.
I participated with Dynasty the first run and got stuck on the outside of the circle. Nothing happened.
Went back in with TPG when they did it and sat in the circle, but the Pathfinder feat didn't unlock.

I did not have any power stones. This was the only thing that I could t hink of that might've messed the encounter up.
Are the stones required to unlock the cool down feat, and if so, can I do it again?

Edited by Therion_Uganda

this happened to a few of us in the federation. we popped both fights (dread lion), got booted out of the 1st fight into i-7 when the kraken was at 25%, because of over populated server, then we had to wait an hour for destiny to fight it. we popped it again and beat it quickly....and i got all the rewards. I logged on this morning and still had the hat on and my max lvl was at 83. i was floating int he ocean so a shark killed me, once i spawned back on my server...everything gone. no discovery points, no buff, no fucking nothing. On top of it all...you cant even put a ticket in right now concerning that issue because the devs are only concentrating on company merging and things like that. Wtf to do? There were a few people with us who didnt have any powerstones who got all the rewards and still do so thats not your problem Therion.

5 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

this happened to a few of us in the federation. we popped both fights (dread lion), got booted out of the 1st fight into i-7 when the kraken was at 25%, because of over populated server, then we had to wait an hour for destiny to fight it. we popped it again and beat it quickly....and i got all the rewards. I logged on this morning and still had the hat on and my max lvl was at 83. i was floating int he ocean so a shark killed me, once i spawned back on my server...everything gone. no discovery points, no buff, no fucking nothing. On top of it all...you cant even put a ticket in right now concerning that issue because the devs are only concentrating on company merging and things like that. Wtf to do? There were a few people with us who didnt have any powerstones who got all the rewards and still do so thats not your problem Therion.

I also respecced into full HP before the fight. After the fight, upon zoning, my respec reverted to what it was before the fight.

I'm glad to know the devs don't care. They can continue to bleed players for all I care at this point. That's 800+ hours into a toon that I now can't finish off over this.

I feel your pain bro. I'm right there with you...even though you are uganda scum lol. Max level was boosted to 83, just got the 2nd FoY a few days ago...everything was nice stat-wise. Then its all gone. All that preparation and time spent for nothing. I have screenshots of everyone on our boat with the shiny hats on but it doesn't mean jackshit. I could careless about the hat...i want the buffs and my discovery points back. Just don't know how to get them. It's a super easy fight but even if we go back and fight it again, how the hell am i supposed to know we won't lose all the rewards again?