DaCr33d

Atlas Trade Helper System

1 minute ago, ponzischeme said:

Btw, how am I supposed to get in touch with the person that i agree trading with?

On the tender, right at the bottom is a chat section

Relaunch of V2.0 of the Atlas Trade Helper. Complete revamp and new features. See Patch notes on 1st Post

I have a sell order up. As soon as Red and I have extra coin and a shopping list I'll probably use it to buy stuff. Seems like a solid system, just needs user backing. C'mon people, make it work.

I want to take a look, but i hate to set up account before i know what for!

Gold is not really a requirement to buy things. It's more like a base standard. I have been using this system to trade resources I have a hard time finding. You can send a message to the other person and arrange things with them.

But it is true, if this is going to work, we need people to start using it. At this point there is around 20 orders out, made by only about 4 users.

For those wanting to try before they buy, I attached a few screenshots. There are (not in order of appearance):

• Your user profile with notifications
  • The list of orders
  • One order detail with the messages between players on the bottom
  • A linked discord channel that receives notifications.

atlastradehelper_order_details.jpg

atlastradehelper_orders.jpg

atlastradehelper_profile.jpg

atlastradehelper_discord.jpg

Edited by DaCr33d

Something like this in single player would be very good also.

It would be nice if you had npc with structures dotted around the map and you can trade items kind of like the game anno where you can have trade routes etc

Maybe some sort of mod will make this possible in the future.

1 hour ago, Remo Williams said:

I have tried to sign up. After registering it says im not active. I never received a confirmation email or anything?

I have done a manual activation for you. You need to check with your email provider to make sure that email from "atlastrader@atlastrader.trade" does not get blocked. This is the email used for all account activation and communications.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaCr33d said:

I have done a manual activation for you. You need to check with your email provider to make sure that email from "atlastrader@atlastrader.trade" does not get blocked. This is the email used for all account activation and communications.

Thanks. My yahoo address does that a lot of the time. Ill start using my hotmail more. It seems to only happen on these confirmation emails though.