Sign in to follow this  
uli

Buildings need to decay at same rate as flags

Claimed an area that had buildings on got one land one sea , 

The previous owners had built out to sea I am able to only partially remove the old buildings even though its my name on entire area covering the building .

Land claim area can demo

Reminder of building sea claim 

In short the entire new claim is useless as cannot build too close to enemy foundations 

building g should auto demo when flag expires 

Pve servers 

Edited by uli

Okay I’m with you, makes sense to me but, ummm, interesting use of spacing in your post. Speaking as someone who uses space as part of his posting style, this feels like an overlong attempt at haiku. 🤪

But yes I think your underlying suggestion and point is sound.

Edited by boomervoncannon

I assume you cover the second part with a sea flag instead of land. That explains your problem. Change it to a land flag.

3 hours ago, Shintai said:

I assume you cover the second part with a sea flag instead of land. That explains your problem. Change it to a land flag.

i cant it was a small claim in between 2 others , if i could i would have ..... 

they built in the sea , originally using their sea / land claim together , as we know sea claims dont take over buildings so i have half a building sat in the sea claim and no way for a land claim to reach it  even if i did move it the radius doesnt reach 😞