mojoroc

Imprint interval .ini entry??

Our cluster has greatly increased baby maturation, but it causes us to not be able to get any imprinting.... is there a way to modify this setting (like there was in Ark)? Also, is there a setimprintquality admin command yet?

The admin command for set imprint quality does work in Atlas. The last I checked the care timer is stuck on 8 hours for EVERY creature no matter what you put the setting at. 

Perhaps Grapeshot didn't want to implement imprinting yet?

Oddly enough, this works for me now.  In the past couple of patches somewhere perhaps it may have been fixed.  The general cuddle interval setting worked for me, and I imprinted a horse 5 times around 8 minutes apart, reaching 100% imprint with about 70-ish maturation left.  Give it another shot.

I also had two horse babies from two different parents when I was testing this... and they came out female, and didn't swap gender after the daily restart.

unknown.png?width=361&height=300

I do change my intervals for gestation and maturation to take about an hour for each phase, with some trial and error and tweaking as things move along.

Edited by KrystofIO

@Krystofio

What & where did you adjust to get the "general cuddle interval" right? Please be as detailed as possible

In the game.ini.  Your mileage may vary on what values you like.

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=50
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.02

Thanks @KrystofIO - I will play around with this... assume u need to modify every game.ini file (for each grid server) to make it consistent across the cluster?

8 minutes ago, mojoroc said:

Thanks @KrystofIO - I will play around with this... assume u need to modify every game.ini file (for each grid server) to make it consistent across the cluster?

Probably for the best.