zottel

Landclaims and Tasks for Owners

So basicly some Ideas for Tasks a Landlord should fullfill, maybe like a Quest System.

Beforehand i am Self an owner of some Land and renting it to a bunch of super nice ppl but i kind of miss some stuff to do for my citizens.

So i would like to suggest a City System which allowes Landowners to improve their City and unlock special NPC´s and buildings and maybe even start of with only 5% Tax and u unlock another 5% taxrate after fullfilling some quests for your city.

-Taverns = I Would like to be able to Build a Tavern where u can let other ppl Hire NPC crew for their Ships which u need to farm from SotD´s. Further than that let us get an NPC which can sell Food and remove the Spoiltime when an NPC got food to sell.

- Animal Market = Many people are already selling animals and some even got an Animal Market,but for improvements i would like to have an NPC who sells them and give them some kind of ownership notification which lets ppl claim the animal they bought,so we can sell even if on adventures or offline.

- Bank = Let us be able to upgrade the Bank as the city grows, make it have more durability or even let us build an own Bank and have an NPC there to do taxation etc. and let People store their Gold inside the Bank if they are citizens of the Company which owns the Bank ( the company wont have access to the Gold stored inside from other players) 

- Harbour = Let Landowners provide their own Harbours to let ppl park their Ships and make an Easy way to load and unload Cargo for their citizens and other Traders. Further more let us build a public Shipyard which can be rent by a certain amount of gold per day ( let the company decide how much, so ppl dont block a Shipyard forever, and let them set an amount of time when the Ship gets free for all after the owner did not pay the rent.

- Safety = As in the Real world let the Landowners be in need to defend certain party of the City and provide safety for their citizens. Let the NPC crew be able to Guard specific Areas or Buildings and increase the Radius in which they can take Gold from Ressource boxes or the Bank to let them go further away. Further than that,let Landowners build ships which can be manned with NPC crew to guarantee save Trading Routes around the Island to kill SOTD´s or even Guard Certain Ships of trading partners for their travel home. For PVP there might need to be some changes that those only attack Whales and SotD´s as otherwise that would be quite OP.

- Animals Breeding and Crops = Let a city have NPCs to gather poop and provide fertilizer to Crops when in inventory. Also let us share Crop plots for citizens so they can grow their own stuff.

Let us have NPC´s for citys which atleast take care of Babys when they are too cold or to warm. Also most Landowners dont want ppl Build giant holding pens for their Animals,so let us provide a holding pen where ppl can Park and take their own creatures. And also let the Landowner be in need to guard the pens,as when an animal dies the owner needs to replace it or pay a amount of gold.

- Rebellion = If citizens aren´t happy with some stuff their Landowner does they can start to Rebel, means not paying Taxes or vote with all citizens to drop the taxes to a specific amount, and normalize it when the landowner fulfills the needs of his citizens again.

- City Level system- The city itself Levels through Taxation, farming inside it, trading beein done over NPC´s and the Quests a Landlord can do. Let them then have the Option to unlock certain NPc´s as some kind of skilltree and level into more NPC´s, as a city can only hold a certain amount of NPCs for selling etc. at a time. Let them level into Ships beeing able to be manned by NPC to guard the Grid and guard Traders. Let them be able to level into Taxationrate (starting of with 5% and gain 1% more per level ). Let them level in Trade stations,the more it is leveled the more Tradestations can trade in one trade and be able to have more trade stations.

Guess there are plenty more Ideas to make it cool City system and for NPC jobs. Leave them in the comment and upvote if u like the Ideas.

Also thanks alot for readin it @Jatheish @Dollie