Captain_ Pugwash

Hire haulage

How about adding haulage for hire at freeports on signs maybe having another company's sea chest placed on your boat that cannot be opened apart from the owning company , some people love to sail some like to stay put .

I think it would add a good dimension to the game being disabled I get to no life and play for ages whilst I have friends who can spare maybe 1-2 hours max at a time so can't go on epic journeys taking 5-6 hours .

It could be added to the market place at the freeports that's upcoming,  just a thought I'd like to hear if anyone would like to see something like this implementation 

• Like 1

I'd love to see some type of curior system like Eve has, with a collateral/reward system. You could choose to be honest and deliver the package and get your reward and collateral back, or be a pirate and steal the package, losing collateral, but hoping whats inside is worth more then the collateral. Would also open up ganking freighters on pvp servers, maybe make it so you have to board the ship in order to steal the package. If you just sink the ship it gets destroyed.

• Like 1

Cool idea. I can see this being added to the upcoming market feature. At your trading stall you could enter an order for goods to be hauled. When you go to a freeport, you could then opt in to carry the goods to their destination. You would have a certain number of hours to complete the task and if you complete it on time, you would get paid in gold from the company that hired you. If you fail, the order to haul goods would become available again and you would get paid nothing.

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 1