Sign in to follow this  
Seren Du

Please sort your shit out!!!

Yet again another patch and more  bugs

So Crew...now you cant access them cant unseat them cant command them if they are on sails they seem to work.

Also can you please please for once listen and sort out the load in issues with Tames. Why should i lose tames simply because they load in first and fall through the floor?

What is the god damn point! Make the whole idea of structures pointless.

As much as you are firefighting you are still not seeing the big picture of how much your crappy design is causing you to lose players on a daily basis in 2 months you have lost more than half the player base closer to 75% i think if what i have read and heard is correct.

Oh and SOTD not spawning in powerstone locations...

Guys seriously this game has a really negative view on steam and most gaming sites, it could have been great except you dont want to listen to us, your player base.

think about your future it only takes one badly messed up gamer an no-one will want to try anything else you do.

For the love of anything please just LISTEN!!

• Like 1

Same problem here. I can not command my NPC crew any more.

Edited by Rising

I lost 2 bears today due to them falling through my boat,  I agree they need to make animals load in LAST

I Log in to falling through my boat all the time as well,  swimming 200 feet below the ocean is a fun way to die 

Making posts like this does nothing, they already know about both issues and are working on them. The tame issue is obviously a complex issue as it was picked up 2 weeks ago and tried to be fixed. Obviously they didnt succeed but they are trying. They already working on the NPC issue and if u were on the discord u would see. They say it should be fixed today. Anyway that aside you are playing an EA game. Bugs will happen, you will lose stuff to BS, you have to be prepared for this when you play EA, i remember buying dayz at release and how bad that was. Grapeshot only have a small team and are working pretty hard to push the amount of updates they are. Just be patience, accept ur losses and move on