Jump to content

EvilNecroid

please tell me the devs know about the new crew bug

Recommended Posts

I logged in crew floating in water which was odd , got them all back on board and seated and back on cannons then found i couldn't do anything with them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, uli said:

I logged in crew floating in water which was odd , got them all back on board and seated and back on cannons then found i couldn't do anything with them 

yeah mine were in the water too wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i have that problem now , i can't command them nor access to theirs interface .

Tamed animal still can command .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Grongash said:

Looks like fast travel is bugged too...

really? they better give like 2x everything or something to make up for this crap

i need to make up for lost gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EvilNecroid said:

cant whistle or unseat crew and its driving me nuts

they r wasting gold cause i cant get them off cannons

The devs know about the new npc crew bug.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Boomer Inc. does not actually know if this statement is true, but you asked to be told, and it seemed a harmless request, so we fulfilled it. Please expect the invoice for our services in providing requested information shortly. Paypal, Bitcoin and all major credit cards accepted. No checks. As always, Boomer Inc. makes no warranties guarantees or claims of accuracy about any of it's statements or statements provided by it's subsidiaries, subcontractors or affiliates. Offer void where prohibited and certain parts of New Jersey.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, the crew are doing all sorts of fun things lately. Sometimes if you unseat them, they'll start bouncing up and down on your deck like it's a trampoline, and then they'll go bouncing off the deck, and up into the air, and just keep going, never to be seen again. You have to very quickly comma whistle them back otherwise you'll lose them. Tames will sometimes do this too when you have them board your ship. 

And then there was that time my NPC crewmember decided he was done sweeping the deck, he was going onto the beach to fight scorpions! And then he died. The End. So I didn't have anyone to control my sails anymore. No, he wasn't on follow, otherwise, he wouldn't have been sweeping when I left. Yeah, this was the same day I found out unseated crew would bounce their way off your ship, up into the air, and out of your life while at sea if you let them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Warspectre said:

Oh, the crew are doing all sorts of fun things lately. Sometimes if you unseat them, they'll start bouncing up and down on your deck like it's a trampoline, and then they'll go bouncing off the deck, and up into the air, and just keep going, never to be seen again. You have to very quickly comma whistle them back otherwise you'll lose them. Tames will sometimes do this too when you have them board your ship. 

And then there was that time my NPC crewmember decided he was done sweeping the deck, he was going onto the beach to fight scorpions! And then he died. The End. So I didn't have anyone to control my sails anymore. No, he wasn't on follow, otherwise, he wouldn't have been sweeping when I left. Yeah, this was the same day I found out unseated crew would bounce their way off your ship, up into the air, and out of your life while at sea if you let them.

One of them went into space 😛 And then there are the flickering ones that cant seem to decide on a dimension to live in 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of mine is stuck saluting me all the time, making it really hilarous as i was testing that npc on follow, then another bug kicked in with the npc and it was on - weight and slowed down to a crawl so checked inventory and nothing saying -0 of x weight  ended up firering said crew member 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem, Can't unseat them to do anything with them. Why does it seam that everything they fix or do something they screw something that works.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my Crewman always makes the "Denied" sound needed to put it far away of the Steering Wheel, as it drived me crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Archsenex said:

They have confirmed knowledge and are investigating.

👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem... how is this taking them so long to fix? I cant use my ship since i cannot move the npcs to the proper cannons =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EvilNecroid said:

really? they better give like 2x everything or something to make up for this crap

i need to make up for lost gold

No need to exaggerate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×