EvilNecroid

please tell me the devs know about the new crew bug

Still cannot access my NPC/AI/Crew . Logged off about 10 hours ago and I still cannot access them now. 

• Like 1

Welcome to EA  I submitted a bug yesterday guess you didnt bother to check bug reports and bump it there instead of crying about it here. 

Just now, Luxfere said:

Welcome to EA  I submitted a bug yesterday guess you didnt bother to check bug reports and bump it there instead of crying about it here. 

Dolly posted on twitter 12 hours ago they were looking into it... but i guess EA is the excuse not to fix something in 12 hours time, or update on a semi-game breaking bug.

Up...

Wish I saw this before going to sea. Not sure how docking is going to work on auto pilot. Should have left those horses in the tundra.

3 minutes ago, Iaxa DeVaux said:

Up...

Wish I saw this before going to sea. Not sure how docking is going to work on auto pilot. Should have left those horses in the tundra.

When you get close to land get ready to close sails.

13 minutes ago, trqfreak350 said:

Dolly posted on twitter 12 hours ago they were looking into it... but i guess EA is the excuse not to fix something in 12 hours time, or update on a semi-game breaking bug.

Its EA like a beta test i know it sucks I just log out and find something else to do, you can drive a schooner alone its a bit of work but not that bad., oR have a friend give you a hand though cannons will be a real trick hahaha

Edited by Luxfere

Another problem is if you use autopilot, you cannot steer yourself anymore because you cannot unseat the npc.

You can however use a podium (or the wheel if it is not occupied) to unseat all the cannon npc's by holding N.

Edit:

I see they fixed it.

Well, let's test it.....

Edited by Gfrannic

7 hours ago, Luxfere said:

I posted a bugreport about that topic roughly 12 hours before yours. It looks like you didnt bother to check yourself 😛

• Like 1

Yes noticed this also, luckily the NPC was already on sails on 1 of the ships so at least the sails works.

As for other NPC they are useless right now, they've got the next month off by looks of it so they better enjoy it while it lasts.