Sign in to follow this  
boomervoncannon

So let’s talk about mythic bp’s and practical reality

52 minutes ago, gadefence said:

I guess it depends on luck. I've harvested only a couple dozen turtles and only remember getting 1-2 shells per.

Just dont be lazy on your bear, use a hatchet! Actually dont even kill them with a bear, use bow for max yield.

43 minutes ago, Nari said:

Do you happen to remember which GR grids have spiders by chance? I feel like it was either desert or tropic but I can't remember which.

O7 but with fireele.

Edited by Kummba

17 minutes ago, Kummba said:

Just dont be lazy on your bear, use a hatchet! Actually dont even kill them with a bear, use bow for max yield.

Yeah, I noticed on a bear you only get 1-2.  If you want max Hide/Keratin, you want to be off your tames, they seem to have terrible affinity on those gathers (Bears aren't bad on Carapace but shell blows on them)

58 minutes ago, Nari said:

Do you happen to remember which GR grids have spiders by chance? I feel like it was either desert or tropic but I can't remember which.

I've seen them on temperate as well.  They have to be on the nasty dangerous islands with lots of spawns, it seems

37 minutes ago, Archsenex said:

Yeah, I noticed on a bear you only get 1-2.  If you want max Hide/Keratin, you want to be off your tames, they seem to have terrible affinity on those gathers (Bears aren't bad on Carapace but shell blows on them)

I've seen them on temperate as well.  They have to be on the nasty dangerous islands with lots of spawns, it seems

Apparently lions and tigers are amazing at them.