Sign in to follow this  
Fafnir

Player marker on the map

Can we get a different color player marker for the map so it contrast  the red land claims 

• Like 2

Also all my ships including sunk ships still display since the beginning. Would also be nice if we had markers for the entire company members on the map to keep track of people.

Seconded!

I'm colourblind, didn't even know there was a marker for the player until about 200 hours in when the light conditions in game were perfect to contrast it. 

In fact, a menu to change the colours of various UI text and markers would be awesome. Can't see player names at all on sunny days, can't see interact text against the sea in certain conditions etc. Would be a good addition.

This is something players have wanted for for some time now and is seems so easy to fix. Do it already please.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:06 PM, Fafnir said:

Can we get a different color player marker for the map so it contrast  the red land claims 

I have to admit I'm not sure what the hold up is on something so simple that we've been asking for since day 1. It could be black or blue or any number of other colors than practically the same damn red as the claims.