Sign in to follow this  
bigfishrob

Looking for the main base locations of the top comp list

Na pve. Id like to see the main base locations of the top comps. If you know where they are post em up so people can go see how glorious their bases are with the hustle and bustle of soo many players.

35 minutes ago, Skinner NA PVE said:

I am reducing base size, take to long to load in its glorious wonder.

Ikr getting tired of lagging out every time our fleet comes into render range almost sunk my brig cuz i couldn't close my sails ran full speed into our large shipyard and lost a whole plank.  Or atlas shrugs fleet just get close to their island and everything starts to lag.

6 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

Rip. Crickets......

You didn't honestly think that was going to work, or prove anything did you?

What exactly do you think he's trying to do? He's asking about PvE, not like he's going to go attack them. In saying that, if you look on Youtube and Twitch a lot of the major companies have vids up showing off their bases already btw.  

Gues it is not going to get you in top companies, if you are are a solo player with a million flag claims. Maybee a little how many online players in the compagny!

Most "top companies" bases ive seen are either thatch or wood. "Top company" leaderboard doesnt mean anything

Dont know about the PvP part, but i know that at least one of the "Top" EU PvE Companies is just a sad little base with 2 dudes who just spammed waterclaims for ages.

the reality of companies that got big by merging is that they have literally dozens of bases, even several on the same island as every time they merged people didn't just leave their home for some central point somewhere.

so even if you walked into a base chances are there would be one or two people in it at most, but there will be 20 bases with 1-2 people in them.

On 2/22/2019 at 8:00 AM, bigfishrob said:

I just wanted to see how these alpha top super uber companies were building......

Cant post, busy taking lands.