zottel

Tame vanishing

So i tamed a razortooth today And left it on the boat cause i Needed to go to work. Now its vanishing for a Second And appears again. Cant Ride it or unclaim it. Is there a way to fix it??

We've lost (and later found) about a dozen tames in the last 2 weeks.  It's not just boats.  They fall through floors and get stuck below them as well.  There's something wrong with collision detection of tames and seemingly all floors/maybe even all mesh?

For tames stuck on/in boats that don't immediately die, you can try sailing near another boat and then use the radial wheel to transfer them over.  If they aren't stuck completely you might be able to use the comma whistle to get them to move off the boat as well.

this is most likely your issue right?

I could solve it but I get into the following situation. When ever I explain to people how they solve it the chances of it being fixed by the devs are lowered cause a) .. no one upvotes my bug report regarding this cause your problem is solved and b) devs think if we fix it on our own there is no need to fix it right away

I feel your pain.

My bad. This happens relatively frequently but as I said.. 

My thread 

0 upvotes ... 

I feel horrible for leaving you with your issue despite knowing how to fix it 😞 sorry for that. 

Edited by Mephos

Is it still on the boat? Sail into another region it will fix it.