uli

oil locations needed

i am in need of a 3rd oil type for my flintlock and blunderbuss bps

i have shale oil right next to my base and fish oil is easy enough 

would anyone know location and coords of a third oil type ? as i have been searching for a while and have yet to find mineral oil or normal oil .

In polar region there is blubber oil from killing penguins, also naphta oil in nodes. (A15 and probably many other polar grids). In O10 there is crude oil (don't remember exact location but try Search online more info). Good luck!  🙂

1 hour ago, Tenosch said:

or just ship to the next freeport and trade for some gold and oil resources

I don't want to use my hard earned gold I like sailing about collecting stuff myself . 

I got my outpost like this was out looking for oil found a area I could claim which had shale oil rock in a small pond , 

3 hours ago, NoobieDooz said:

In polar region there is blubber oil from killing penguins, also naphta oil in nodes. (A15 and probably many other polar grids). In O10 there is crude oil (don't remember exact location but try Search online more info). Good luck!  🙂

Thanks didn't know about the penguins giving blubber thanks for that will have to wrap up warm and take a trip 

4 hours ago, NoobieDooz said:

crude oil on bonabour reef middle of the island

J15 has blubber and naptha.

Crude also in B10 I believe. I went from B10 to A12 and we found some a while back. Pretty sure it was in B10, but could have been A10 or B11.

5 hours ago, uli said:

i am in need of a 3rd oil type for my flintlock and blunderbuss bps

i have shale oil right next to my base and fish oil is easy enough 

would anyone know location and coords of a third oil type ? as i have been searching for a while and have yet to find mineral oil or normal oil .

I'm running into the same issue trying to find a 3rd type of oil that is hopefully close by. L10 has crude oil on top of a plateau on top of a mountain on the NW side of an island that I can't remember the name of. I marked the Long and Lat on my map but I can't check the game atm. Where are you finding the shale oil? 

Edited by Warspectre

Good luck with the oil hunting 🙂 If you go to polar region remember there's pretty harsh conditions there if not prepared. Climate, amd Can be quite many whales in waters so it can be Good to have a friend on standby for repair (bed fast travelling friend) if you accidentally get hit by whale. Also OP yetis on lots of islands, kind of hard to kill solo without bear/lion/ballista or something.  Beaitiful areas tho.  Good luck 🙂