Sign in to follow this  
DreOne

Are there any solutions for the "There is 1 guardian remaining" bug when digging treasure chests?

I'm more annoyed when your just about kill a warrior and then it goes underground and pops back up with full health...several times in a row no matter how close you are to it. Not a big deal when using a bear but kind of sucks when your in a spot you can't use a bear.

Edited by jabnlab
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jabnlab said:

I'm more annoyed when your just about kill a warrior and then it goes underground and pops back up with full health...several times in a row no matter how close you are to it. Not a big deal when using a bear but kind of sucks when your in a spot you can't use a bear.

This just means you need to be more prepared, nothing more. 

I did alot of maps (on PVE). I do it with a bear, just use feast and swipe. Sometimes u have to go on a mountain, or climb into an enclosed area (Gates), then i use mace.

For mace, approch with mace in hand, press R and when the mobs are spawed just scroll down for a heavy attack which clears all the small stuff.

Afterwards only the warrior are left, reposition and hit, reposition and hit until they died. Never had them go underground this way.

Wear plate armor.

What can make Maps impossible:

- one or serveral spawn in an enclosed building. (no way to climb into it)

- spawn is at the edge of a mountain, some mobs spawn in the mountain (without healthbar) or dont spawn at all. Mobs meshed with healthbar displayed can often be killed with mace, just try to hit the mountain.

-  i had a map in a sweetwater pool, near the edge to the land, only half of the mobs spawnd on land, others doesnt spawn.

- Server restart between spawning and killing (gives higher entity .... message when try to dig), didnt wait for respawn.

U also can not dig into a foundation, but there should be a spot nearby where u can dig it up.

(I guess lots of the bottles which doesnt give a map is because the spot it should spawn is completly build on.)

When the map is at an edge of a mountain, check map position, unequip the map, go to the edge near the spot, equip weapon, equip map. This way u will not kick them off the mountain.

In general for me i often skip the mountain maps if they are to high up, it is not worth the nerves (climbing through bushes, limited sight (even in k mode) etc.). But if u do, u should have like 150 Stamina, 2-3 climbingpicks (OR High durability ones) and hook plus glider. 100 Stamina will get u killed if u have to climb a long way.

Happy digging.