Sign in to follow this  
Demon Meliodas

Armored Brig OP?

image.png.da23bef17cc4af1d3f100d5140107cc9.png

So me and my mate built an armored brig with a couple 125% cannons from scratch in around 7 hours with tames. Figuring out the design also took some time ^^

Its at around 45-50% weight at level 38, we put 18 points into crew, rest into weight.

As it turns out, the lower part of the armor completely blocks all damage coming towards the lower planks, I'd recommend this design and I'd also love to hear some improvement suggestions from you guys 😄 As I'm sure some people have been working on ship designs since a couple days after release 😛 

Brig with armored build has 11k health per plank (6k health common plank + 5k health ramp)

Galleon has 12k health plank (common).

Thats why i choosed galleon over brig for taming and trading. No cannons, just tanking few shoots from sotd.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Demon Meliodas said:

So me and my mate built an armored brig with a couple 125% cannons from scratch in around 7 hours with tames. Figuring out the design also took some time ^^

Its at around 45-50% weight at level 38, we put 18 points into crew, rest into weight.

As it turns out, the lower part of the armor completely blocks all damage coming towards the lower planks, I'd recommend this design and I'd also love to hear some improvement suggestions from you guys 😄 As I'm sure some people have been working on ship designs since a couple days after release 😛 

its full of videos on youtube with this design idk what taked u so much to think at it ^^

Do AIs repair floors/walls of structures that are built on boats or just planks and sails? I tend to find they don't repair the structures only the boat and as such I prefer taking a damage to planks than structures as having to go round and find every damaged wall/floor is annoying. I may be wrong however

yea, i keep the roofs unpainted, it's quite easy to see which ones are damaged and which arent by their color, also there's no way an unarmored brig can take on 2 lv 25+ damneds in a row without loosing tons of planks, (not using the boring dragging method ofc) an armed brig can 😛 cuz the damage gets spread out nicely accross the roofs and the back parts holding it.

23 hours ago, Demon Meliodas said:

Shhhhh..... they will nerf it

• Haha 1