Talono

Pets imbalanced ?

11 hours ago, Nari said:

Those are the numbers and numbers don't lie. I posted them right after grabbing highest level 0% imprint bear and beating on a dummy. Then I unlocked Natures Cry one again and tested again.  T1 is a 200% buff and T2 says in it's description that it only affects duration.

Edit2: Lol... You're also not wrong I just tested again, then unlocked T2 and DPS dropped to LMB: DPS 74 RMB: DPS 97

Edit3: First off, I'm starting to think I need glasses 🤣 neither T2 or 3 increase the buff they both only increase duration. Second, after losing DPS I decided to respec. I'm getting different numbers than before with the same bear at the same MD%. Without Cry base is 40 not 56 with RMB and T1 doubles it to 80 not 112. (the same DPS as Edit2 97)

Edit4: Neither T2 or T3 decreased DPS this time after respec. It just lasts longer as intended. Something is fucky tho... A bug or shadow nerf to bear with that update. Maybe the dummy can't be trusted. I know for  a while it was unreliable in ARK. I'm going to keep this bear at 140.4% for testing purposes.

FinalEdit: So I'm not going crazy. With a different bear that has the same MD 140.4% the numbers are the same. Both with and without the buff.

I thought it was increased damage or ski ll up too but t3 was always +100% DMG for (30 secs iirc)