Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
T4ngo

Chem B hackergroup [??] wiped another island today. Devs don't care?

Recommended Posts

On 2/18/2019 at 1:41 PM, Kanwulf said:

when you make up one part of your story why would anyone believe the rest of it?

If the exaggeration is excessive enough to be an apparent exaggeration for emphasis or effect (which this one obviously is), the typical non halfwit forum user will not take the statement literally, they will take it for what it is: HYPERBOLE.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got that in response to a cheat report after more than a month :

 

Thank you for putting in this support/report ticket. Please note that during Early Access, we are providing limited in-game support and utilizing this ticketing system as a way to identify game issues and trends for things we need to look into and fix from a technical/development point of view. At this phase in our development cycle, we will not be providing restoration for any items, creatures, ships or other in-game assets. 

If your ticket is one that requires further attention and is regarding an issue we are actively assisting with at the time, such as Company Ownership, Stuck Characters, Aimbot/Exploit/Third Party Program Reports, Player Reports, and/or Harassment, then we may reopen your ticket and contact you for additional information if we are unable to resolve it based on the information provided so far.

Please note that if you are wanting to report a bug that you’ve experienced with the game, you can do so on our bug report forum here:

.... bla bla bla bla ...

 

 

Free ticket to cheat  😄
Have fun playing this sh ** game

o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cavedog said:

I got that in response to a cheat report after more than a month :

 

Thank you for putting in this support/report ticket. Please note that during Early Access, we are providing limited in-game support and utilizing this ticketing system as a way to identify game issues and trends for things we need to look into and fix from a technical/development point of view. At this phase in our development cycle, we will not be providing restoration for any items, creatures, ships or other in-game assets. 

If your ticket is one that requires further attention and is regarding an issue we are actively assisting with at the time, such as Company Ownership, Stuck Characters, Aimbot/Exploit/Third Party Program Reports, Player Reports, and/or Harassment, then we may reopen your ticket and contact you for additional information if we are unable to resolve it based on the information provided so far.

Please note that if you are wanting to report a bug that you’ve experienced with the game, you can do so on our bug report forum here:

.... bla bla bla bla ...

 

 

Free ticket to cheat  😄
Have fun playing this sh ** game

o/

A response after a month and they did not even read it.  And then you can reopen it with the same reason you filled in the first time. Probably you can wait again a month. It looks like they really find players a weight, they wanna lose. Bugs ok they need time to fix but grievers and exploiters they need to deal with. They losing.players that write negative reviews. New players will not buy because the negative reviews. They must be filthy rich if they do not want money from new players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, when I reported I got the same message. 

We all know they are cheaters. The people that defend them are chemB players or never played against them.

Just leave the game as we did, devs do not care about this so I hope they enjoy a solo chemB EU PvP server.(+Ivan army, who gets duped items from them)

Edited by Pollapiedrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm third party here as I dont pvp but if I was accused this heavily and cheating I would provide evidence to show that I dont. Maybe ChemB players stream your raids for the next couple months. Show off your skill so that people can see it and say that guys is really good and not cheating. I mean it seems like if you weren't cheating it would be pretty easy to show it. If you provide video of your skill and they cannot provide evidence of you cheating I think it would be pretty case closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrHeid said:

I'm third party here as I dont pvp but if I was accused this heavily and cheating I would provide evidence to show that I dont. Maybe ChemB players stream your raids for the next couple months. Show off your skill so that people can see it and say that guys is really good and not cheating. I mean it seems like if you weren't cheating it would be pretty easy to show it. If you provide video of your skill and they cannot provide evidence of you cheating I think it would be pretty case closed.

They wont do that cause they cheat lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With regards to the tickets, Our "auto-reply" is simply there to say thank you and we'll look into it. We usually only reply if we need more information. We look at EVERY single one of them and those that contain hard proof we investigate and take action where appropriate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MrHeid said:

I'm third party here as I dont pvp but if I was accused this heavily and cheating I would provide evidence to show that I dont. Maybe ChemB players stream your raids for the next couple months. Show off your skill so that people can see it and say that guys is really good and not cheating. I mean it seems like if you weren't cheating it would be pretty easy to show it. If you provide video of your skill and they cannot provide evidence of you cheating I think it would be pretty case closed.

That would be nice. But what about all these dramatic claims about never missing, unkillable bears, etc. that have already been proven false by the one video that was posted as evidence. Where are all the million videos of evidence that was promised? Only evidence I have been convinced by so far is maybe the duping items, but that's more like exploiting a broken game mechanic isn't it? Kind of very different from all these other claims, that so far have not been proven despite people saying there is video evidence existing somewhere. Why has it not been posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dominantblaze said:

That would be nice. But what about all these dramatic claims about never missing, unkillable bears, etc. that have already been proven false by the one video that was posted as evidence. Where are all the million videos of evidence that was promised? Only evidence I have been convinced by so far is maybe the duping items, but that's more like exploiting a broken game mechanic isn't it? Kind of very different from all these other claims, that so far have not been proven despite people saying there is video evidence existing somewhere. Why has it not been posted?

Im not saying he has to.  I'm just saying if it were me I'd want to prove the community that I am a beast at PvP and shut all the nay sayers up.  I don't think they should have to or anything.  Just would be cool to see the proposed god's of pvp in action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×