Sign in to follow this  
T4ngo

Chem B hackergroup [??] wiped another island today. Devs don't care?

Devs, please, 

The hackertribe [??] cleared another island today. During the last week they have wiped 1 or more islands singlehandely each day. Often its just one player. there is millions of streams with evidence. How hard can it be to just ban their accounts? How do you intend to keep your playerbase ? 

During the weekend we were 100+ people trying to remove them from their island. But they managed to defend their island with 4 people alone during 4 hours.

Most of the compayns that get wiped just stop playing the game since there is nothing you can do to defend yourself against them. 

Yeah i understand that most players that read this think that we should just shape up and play better. We have real bases, with 10-15 defencetowers loaded with NPC's and puckle/swivel guns. But its quite hard to defend when:

- Our defencetowers dont detect them. not one single shot from NPC's were fired. 

- They intsanly headshot you when you get get in LOS with them

- Their bears are unkillable

- They have unlimited cannonballs on their bears and unlimited with explosive kegs.

They dont even bother to offlineraid. We were 10-20 people trying to defend but in vain. 

Why did they target our base today? We retaliated and did sink all their ships when they were offline. Tomorrow they will attack someone else.

I expect half of our company to stop playing today. 

We have lost tons of shit aginst the french but thats ok since they play fair. 

The game is great but you have to protect your playerbase. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, T4ngo said:

there is millions of streams with evidence.

when you make up one part of your story why would anyone believe the rest of it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

when you make up one part of your story why would anyone believe the rest of it?

hey chemB cheaters cant play a game normal 

19 minutes ago, Blue Fish said:

hey chemB cheaters cant play a game normal 

His point is that if the OP exaggerates one thing, which he clearly has since there are not millions of streams with evidence, it leads any objective party wondering if other things have been exaggerated, distorted or falsified. If I were posting a similar complaint and there was abundant evidence of malfeasance, you  can bet I would be posting links to said evidence. I am not saying the OP is lying, I am not saying he's telling the truth. I'm merely clarifying that Kanwulf has a valid point.

5 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

Hyperbole isnt allowed?  I knew what he meant by "millions".  Did anyone really think he was being literal?

7 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

Are you serious?

The fact that players can hack w/o consequences is  serious matter. Friends and honest players are leaving cuz of that.

Edited by Alias

1 hour ago, Dorf said:

Hyperbole isnt allowed?  I knew what he meant by "millions".  Did anyone really think he was being literal?

No one thought he was being literal, but when one asserts there is an abundance of evidence and provides none, it certainly leaves room for doubt as to veracity. If the OP were exaggerating his claims of hacking he would by no means be the first to do so, so incredulity works both ways in this situation.

• Thanks 1

to his points. 

They lost a bear in the raid today. so their bears are killable, it just you cannot kill them punching which op has a boner to do it seems.

there were 9 people from chem b in the raid, so it wasn't a "solo" raid.

They are killable, inly difference is they have crafted, upgraded gear which makes them hard to kill.

They had limited ammo, but this idiots who got raided had cannon balls in their ships and in their boxes, so they supplied them, in the raid they even found 100 explosive barrels.

They don't istantly head shot them, most of those shots are chest shots, op cannot tell the difference because half of his tribe was running naked and they were against, again, IMPROVED snipers which ONE SHOTS FROM THE CHEST. even worse if you are naked.

Their defence towers do detect em, one members got pelted, but ofc he wont tell you that, because that would be against his story. 

Edited by Omegalul12

Alsp, wanna tell why you got attacked op? Maybe because you guys fucking slotcapped a server with 170 people and tried to raid their allies? every though of that, they failed the raid btw. They are just plainly bad, instead of improving for once they are making up stories so their defeated seems less painful for them. 

Firstly u never attacked Chem B neither sunk any of our ships.. just a friendly 5 man company which playing in our grid

Secondly u attacked them with 120+ ppl and didnt even manage to do anything . .When we arrived after hours cause of 255 ping 

u were running arround naked and so unorganised

You guys need to stop cheating.. Seriously why do it? because its fun?

I dont even play on your server but all i see is tons of remarks about your cheating exploits. Not counting the videos everyone keeps producing.

IS it that much fun for you? I really just like to know @fearoulis

Just because someone says you do something, doesn't mean you do it.

All these people complaining is people who got wiped or pvped in a pvp server. This game is extremely time intensive and your weeks and months of progress can be wiped in 5 hours? Do you think all these videos made by different groups of people? They attack, when they get attacked and outmatched they cannot cope with it, and make accusations.

None of the accusations they made so far has any solid proof whatsoever. They say flying bears? They yet to show one flying bear, no name no tribe name no info about server, they just post a picture of a cart in the air . The bear isn't even there, which is a result of a graphical bug to start with.

HEADSHOT only accusation, all this clowns are naked.  IF I shoot you with a %300 plus percentage carbine, it will deal around 550 plus damage, which will one shot a naked. This people see this big numbers, then just say OMG HEAD SHOT only when in all reality its most of the time a chest shot, but ofc how they can tell, they are RUNNING AROUND NAKED, then get angry why they are getting one shotted. 

They make shit up, post stupid videos which shows normal gameplay, lie blatantly to garner some attention,  then, here is the most funny part, seems to believe in their own lies and get angry that devs does nothing. What do you want devs to do? Don't let people shoot each other in a pvp server? give these players immunity to damage so maybe they can defend? Why do you join a server if you don't want to improve. The shit he said in this post is horse shit, none of them Is true. They killed chem b bears, bears are not invincible, Bears don't fly, because trust me if they did fly they would show videos of it. But because it doesn't, guess what no video, period. 

Just because someone make a noise, doesn't means that something is stinking there, sometimes the people who make noises are just wankers. And I get it, the time investment that this game requires makes people salty, hence people gets real emotional when they get wiped. But then again I ask, why do you play in official? There is unofficial servers with offline raid protection and increased rates? Sadly when you attack someone you get hit back, this is the nature of the pvp, if you cannot handle it there is no point of you playing in a pvp server.

Lastly, chem b is a old ark tribe, where in ark people often use builds with 250 movement speed and whatnot, where the game requires MULTIPLE shots to kill a person. And guess what, some people CAN shoot those players in a repeated fashion and CAN kill those players. which is MUCH HARDER than atlas, because in atlas you need to land a headshot with a good rifle and the guy will die. And unlike ark, in atlas you move MUCH MORE SLOWLY, which means that SHOOTER will have a easier time.  Running around naked in a straight line and getting killed doesn't means someone is aimbotting you, it means you have NO CLUE about this game, my granny can hit that shot. And yes, if someone is good at shooting, they will hit a standing naked target pretty much every single time, because guess what, you have to be damaged in brain to miss some of those shots that showed in those "proof" videos.

Nobody is cheating, it just makes annoying for people who do not cheat and get accused of cheating every single day by a salty kid, who attacked FIRST to start with. If you didn't Wnted TO PVP, why did you attack in the first place?

edit: I just something in his post, he said they didn't even bother to offline raid. are you serious man? Why they should offline raid if they want the pvp action, you donut. Some people do want the action, and not fucking cowards to attack someone, because in the end if you die all you lose Is a fucking gear set.  But ofc, you don't get that, since I bet so far nobody repeat attacked you since you are probably just scare people with your big numbers and even bigger talk. Good thing you got humbled for a change, maybe if you don't act like a kid, you might even improve yourself.

Also, if you think 5 man cannot beat your ass like the donut you are, go look up A team in ark. Player skill >>>>>>>>>> Numbers in a game like this, which is one of the reasons why you got your ass kicked in the attack on our island, which is even more funny since it wasn't even a chem b island, you lose against 5 PEOPLE with 150 people, and you claim you are the hot shit. 

You are not special, even though your mommy told you so.

No, you are not the best.

And, yes making propaganda threads will not improve you, Shocking, I know.

Edited by Omegalul12

Yeah omegalul, Its quite obvious that you dont want you or your hackerfriends to be removed. 

All shots were instakill, and they never missed. They make Shroud look like a rookie.

This is one of the streams during the assault. 

If I HIT you with a %300 plus carbine, and if you are naked OR WITH prim flak, you die.  You don't know if they never missed or not, were you alive 24/7, because looking at this stream I see you running around naked and playing the game as spawning screen simulator. This proves NOTHING. You are a BAD player. You will NEVER improve if you think whenever someone shoots you, its an aimbot.  You run in straight fucking lines when you are naked against people who play ark, which shoot against people run much faster than this, here is a ark clip of running in pvp. to give you a idea, you god damn donut. 

Now, the video shows around 284 ish movement speed, that's overkill but in ark pvp 250 is not out of question, more with some custom food. Even more with swamp fever. People shoot those players in armor and kill them. what do you think a person who do wars against this fucking cancer meta cannot hit you when you are crawling in a straight line naked?

Get over yourself.

edit: yes this got nerfed to an extent, but there is still builds which feature those 250 movement speeds, you take a flamer and you run into people with low hp. Its bloody horrible, imagine that shit in 255 ping and people STILL hit em, what makes you think you are the left ball of jesus when you are just going in a straight line naked, without being aware of your surroundings?

Edited by Omegalul12

3 hours ago, Omegalul12 said:

Nobody is cheating

Yeah, yeah. It's just high SKILL - shooting players under water in no sight, crafting tons of stuff with absolutely identical stats, etc. etc. GG, we all see your high SKILL 👌👈

21 hours ago, T4ngo said:

During the weekend we were 100+ people trying to remove them from their island. But they managed to defend their island with 4 people alone during 4 hours.

And I was one of those 4-5, and we were not [??] or Chem B, you morons attacked the wrong island for 4 hours.
Check the claim flags when you are sailing, when you are on the island. Not a single claim flag from Chem B.

We just ride bears, not fly them, and you still can't win.

But thanks a lot for all the armor, grenades and all the stuff we could demolish from your ship.

Edited by mennie

cheaters here and talk there is no cheat hhhh what the hell they want the devs to sleep and let them do what they want ahahahah

I am a 3rd party, I do not play on EU PVP, im on NA, only thing i can go by is what I see on the stream that was linked, after watching like 20 mins i didnt see anything that looked like hacking.  What I did see was people not organized rushing in almost one by one trying to take out the bear guy and getting killed by it repeat.  At one point the streamer had a good idea with oil jars but rushed in to fast to execute that plan.  The dudes attacking were also high level, higher level then the defender people it seems, and they also appear to have done alot of crafting which makes a HUGE difference.

I think if they grouped together and used the Oil jars against the Bear mount guys, things would of been different.

Edited by DaOpa

Daopa, yeah this streamer entered midfight. We had already been fighting for a couple of hours without killing one single of them. They didnt have any ship or respawnpoints eather. But hey no need eh? We actually got a few kills by accident with mortars and stuff. But they didnt bother much about that when you can just TP back to the battle.

They also cleared at least 2 more islands today leaving a trail of destruction and kills all companys in them since they dont see any reson to play the game when devs allow this.

Edited by T4ngo

T4NGO, your story is falling apart bit by bit. None of what you say seems to be so, based on the stream. (Only video evidence you have posted so far.)

You said they were solo raiding. They had 9 people. You said their bears are unkillable, yet they lost a bear and in the stream I see damage being done to the bear, and them healing it. You said defence towers didn't work, people here reporting otherwise, you are not denying it. They are using high quality guns, of course they will one shot nakeds. In the stream video I see your people running around naked, trying to fist fight guys with guns. And they have high quality armor as well, of course they will be hard to kill. You said they never missed, in the stream I see them missing. And turns out your story about them defending with 4 players, you were attacking the wrong company, wrong island even. With all these things incorrect about your claims, how are we supposed to believe any of this? You said there is a lot of video evidence, where is it?

Edited by dominantblaze

Evidence with pics and video for duped items, it's irrefutable.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/44352-chemb-using-duped-items-on-eu-pvp/&page=1https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas/comments/anh8rz/video_of_chemb_ivanarmybldx_ally_duped_items/

Also Daopa goes from reddit to this post only for chemB, he's a friend of theirs, he's trying to act like a 3rd party that's just being "fair"