Sign in to follow this  
Zabian

Ship sunk with no damage?

Woke up this morning to find my brig had sunk, anchored next to our dock.  Nothing was looted from it and all panels were intact with no damage.  Crew just floating in the water.  

Is this still someone overweight on the ladder?  Anyone have any thoughts?

Just now, Percieval said:

You paid your crew? 

Still had gold and food on the ship.  Our only thoughts are it was scuttled by someone in the company (not sure how that shows in the log) or there were too many crew on the ship which after counting the NPC's their shouldn't have been.

This happened to one of our ships this afternoon!  It was just at the bottom of the bay, nothing damaged, all planks and ceilings intact, all gear still inside, the 2 monkeys which had been on the ship just floating with the "shipwreck" identifier stuff on the surface.  Ship was a sloop which had been anchored on our claim in a protected bay.  The logs showed that the ship had been "removed from the company," but none of our 6 company members were even near it at the time.  No message about it being destroyed or sunk.  Now, after the server restart we just had, the log shows that it is "added to the company," but it is still demolishable at the bottom of the bay!  What the heck?!  It was just built yesterday!

Make sure u have 2-3 crew slots left when anchor at an island with seagulls and or crows!

A seagull that sink a ship, cool. How can something be counted als crew if it is not in your company. Easy bug fix I think..

This happened to me, and I don't believe its a bug... I think its someone scuttling it... haven't had a brig I wanted to to scuttle to test the msg though.