BIGWILL

QUIT THIS GAME ASAP!!!

I finally understood why there are fewer and fewer players in this game!!! This is just my personal advice. First of all, the idea of this game is very good, to explore and survive in the beautiful islands and the endless ocean. However, the numerous bugs that appear in the game will completely stop you. For the high-quality treasure, today my partner and I spent several hours sailing to the north side of the map N4 (NA PVE), when we activated the monster, the monster was blocked in deep underground, the treasure location cannot be excavated. (The excavation site should be in the same place as the monster activation, but we can't drill to the damn underground). Therefore, not only were we wasting a night, thousands of gold coins could not be obtained! 

• Like 1

How can countless game bugs keep players going? Through more than a month of play, the game has frequent game loopholes, which makes me feel that God is against me. This issue has nothing to do with EA,and games with more loopholes will not survive for a long time.

15 minutes ago, Percieval said:

So, reason people are stopping an EA game is because of EA? 

Edited by BIGWILL

4 minutes ago, DeBruns said:

i will deinstall as fast as i can after this info!

This is just my personal advice, please follow your personal gaming experience.

8 minutes ago, BIGWILL said:

which makes me feel that God is against me. 

There is your real problem.

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

There is your real problem.

LOL,I hope no one will feel the same with me.

12 minutes ago, Dreadmill said:

In the 80’s I would remove a floppy while in mid-load to create glitches in Ultima 4. I personally think that the weird stuff that happens in an EA game makes it more interesting to play. Check out the floating trees and rocks on the main island on J8. The treasure that spawns inside the mountain is super bizzare. I’m sure they will get it sorted out and make it more like a polished console game soon but in the meantime these bugs are entertaining.

It took a long time and lots of effort to come to the island, but nothing was achieved, which is really "interesting". I realized that in this game, the real challenge is not the monster and the environment, but the patience to face the game loophole. Unfortunately, my patience has been gradually eliminated!

Edited by BIGWILL

1 hour ago, BIGWILL said:

How can countless game bugs keep players going? Through more than a month of play, the game has frequent game loopholes, which makes me feel that God is against me. This issue has nothing to do with EA,and games with more loopholes will not survive for a long time.

Ahah, so we’ve established that it is about you rather than other people. 

Let Jesus into your heart, everything will be ok.

@op it's prob best if you don't play early access titles as it sounds like you are wanting to play a complete game without any bugs.

That is the reason to pay less now. Come back in 2 years and spend the full charge mostly 3 times more then you pay now. Bugs are oke in EA but grievers not.

2 hours ago, BIGWILL said:

I finally understood why there are fewer and fewer players in this game!!! This is just my personal advice. First of all, the idea of this game is very good, to explore and survive in the beautiful islands and the endless ocean. However, the numerous bugs that appear in the game will completely stop you. For the high-quality treasure, today my partner and I spent several hours sailing to the north side of the map N4 (NA PVE), when we activated the monster, the monster was blocked in deep underground, the treasure location cannot be excavated. (The excavation site should be in the same place as the monster activation, but we can't drill to the damn underground). Therefore, not only were we wasting a night, thousands of gold coins could not be obtained! 

EA.......E.A.....E..A.......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIGWILL said:

This is just my personal advice, please follow your personal gaming experience.

The title of your topic is not advice, it is telling people what to do.

If you want to quit then quit, don't post threads telling people to quit the game asap because you experienced a bug.

I must be super lucky as I have not experienced any game breaking bugs. Yes, a little annoying to have to demolish a foundation every other time I respawn at my base, but that is manageable. Cannons hitting ceilings above them, I can cope with replacing the panels and changing my design. 

These are the only bugs of note that I have experienced in the past month. some people seem to be unlucky or just uncertain what to expect from an EA game.

World bugs I actually have it better with. Than the treasure or discovery points encapsuled inside peoples mega buildings.

3 hours ago, BIGWILL said:

How can countless game bugs keep players going? This issue has nothing to do with EA,and games with more loopholes will not survive for a long time.

This statement belies a fundamental lack of understanding or acceptance of what EA is. Countless bugs is exactly what one should expect 2 months into a 2 year EA cycle. 

Edited by boomervoncannon

Dishonored 1 and 2, Fallout 4 and 76, Assasins Creed Saga, Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2, Destiny 1 and 2, The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2...and the list continues....all those "finished" AAA games with several bugs and glitches, so, what do you expect about a game in EA? 

Stop playing this game, because you found bugs is ridiculous. When you bought  this game, You knew what you were buying and what you were going to find.

If you find bugs, you report them and make a feedback and wait until Dev's fix them. If people stop playing because the game has bugs, OK, but complain because an EA game has bugs, is like complain because you feel cold in the south pole.

Since your quitting because a bugged treasure map and one wasted night, do you have any claims I can have, gold tames, ships resources are all welcome as well ?

• Like 1

EA/Beta has become the go to slang for getting a not full ready product out the door and get cash asap.

In many games Beta servers are wiped for each patch and you are asked to test certain areas where they give you certain items.  This "EA" is we are playing the game like we would any at a normal launch.  This to me is a typical launch:  some bugs, some server issues, many patches after first release, and as time will go on less and less patches.  I'm failing to see the EA part here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizik said:

I must be super lucky as I have not experienced any game breaking bugs. Yes, a little annoying to have to demolish a foundation every other time I respawn at my base, but that is manageable. Cannons hitting ceilings above them, I can cope with replacing the panels and changing my design. 

These are the only bugs of note that I have experienced in the past month. some people seem to be unlucky or just uncertain what to expect from an EA game.

similar to me , not had too many game breaking issues , not enough to rage over anyway , similar issues to hat u have i can live with 

Game bugs are to be expected so you kind of have to deal with it , the part I'm the most disappointed in is the lack of support idiot making ramshackle sloops and parking them in your shipyards send in a ticket and they just don't care report racist behaviour with screenshot evidence no response,  however complain about it and have your post removed from the forum !

10 hours ago, BIGWILL said:

It took a long time and lots of effort to come to the island, but nothing was achieved, which is really "interesting". I realized that in this game, the real challenge is not the monster and the environment, but the patience to face the game loophole. Unfortunately, my patience has been gradually eliminated!

You wasted one night and didn't really lose anything.  You still have your ship so I call that a win, myself.

Myself and two others spent one night sailing across the map during a double gold weekend for 2 Journeyman maps worth 1.7k each, which we successfully managed to dig up.  The next day with a heavy belly of 9-10k gold we decided to stop off at an island and collect some resources for repairs and I bet you can guess what happened.  It wasn't cyclones, elementals, or SoD's that did our poor ship in ... it was a fucking sand-bar.  The ship ended up bumping into a sand-bar and in the process of turning around it glitched into it, resulting in the entire ship exploding with 3.5K-4k damage down it's entire length and shattering practically every plank in the span of 3 seconds and sinking in the next 15 seconds.

By time we had died/fast-traveled back to base and returned with a second ship and hour or so later, someone had sailed up and picked over our entire ship.  All of the gold, every piece of equipment, every plank, and scrap of wood was gone.  You sailed across the world and lost a night of playtime.  I sailed across the world and lost 2 nights of playtime, a Schooner, 2 Bears, all of my and my company's equipment, and all the gold that we had managed to dig up.

I simply used the night as an excuse to build a new ship design that I wanted to try out, Early Access comes with set-backs and I knew that going into the game.  I'm not going to quit because I found a bug ... I'm going to report it and continue testing, waiting for the day when the bugs are something that you run into on VERY rare occasions.

• Like 2