does anyone have ingame map / cell maps working yet I have tried everything to get mine to work

Wait, so it's not just us?  Well, if it's the same problem--while our Nitrado server was working, instead of a normal image, when we pulled up our maps, we just got a solid field of grey fog and a few scattered landmarks on top of the fog.  The fog never cleared; we just had this grey blob.  Is that the same issue you're having?

Yeah, that's what we're getting too.  😞  I went poking around and found the map in the server grid files and dl'ed it to see if it was blank (it wasn't), so I know there IS a map...we just can't actually see it in the game.  And we haven't been able to connect to the Nitrado server since version 5, so I have no idea if any of the recent patches fixed it.

Thanks for the screenshot!

On 3/6/2019 at 2:43 PM, cHURCHy said:

Make sure you have the correct RCON ports forwarded.

Rcon is for remote console, ie Remote administration.  It's not involved in map display at all. In fact on my server I don't have the rcon port forwarded at all.  Because I don't manage it remotely and me and my players see the map just fine. 

the issue i have with the igame map is it wont save my settings when i zoom it out in atlas i go back in game and its zoomed in again . 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, KlousGT said:

Rcon is for remote console, ie Remote administration.  It's not involved in map display at all. In fact on my server I don't have the rcon port forwarded at all.  Because I don't manage it remotely and me and my players see the map just fine. 

It was listed as a solution in this thread. After reading it I checked and I had forwarded the wrong RCON ports. After I corrected that the map started working for everyone on my server.