Sign in to follow this  
djrengert

Not bones weekend but horror weekend

This is the nigthmare of all the solo gamers, first after the update i sail from h5 to K2 amd il lost a schooner lvl 43 becouse i coud not lose 4 sots of my behind, sunk. i think oke bad things happend, today on the same place i lost my brigatine also. thank you makers of the update - patch

Thank you fore the bonus weekend - mostly to promoot the game a bit - but for me it is over a nightmare , uninstall atlas after 600 hours

I don’t believe the last part. Someone with 600 hours wouldn’t leave the game because of something so small. So either stop lying or just leave. 

19 minutes ago, djrengert said:

This is the nigthmare of all the solo gamers, first after the update i sail from h5 to K2 amd il lost a schooner lvl 43 becouse i coud not lose 4 sots of my behind, sunk. i think oke bad things happend, today on the same place i lost my brigatine also. thank you makers of the update - patch

Thank you fore the bonus weekend - mostly to promoot the game a bit - but for me it is over a nightmare , uninstall atlas after 600 hours

Maybe you should stop going with full loaded ship? I would expect that from someone who has 600 hours in game ... lol

I dont get how people sink to ship of the damned. Do you never bring repairmaterial on the boat? how heavy is your boat that you cant outsail it or kill it? seriously?

8 minutes ago, prodesu said:

I dont get how people sink to ship of the damned. Do you never bring repairmaterial on the boat? how heavy is your boat that you cant outsail it or kill it? seriously?

Brigantine no Weight Sails 6000/16000 or like this. 6 Medium cannons each side . 2 Journeyman Large Speed Sails 1 Fine Large Handling Sail.

Even on the Lowest wind i can outrun them. Just dont overload your ship

the schooner was to heavy, but the brigatine was not, and ok i play alone and yes i had tree panels on board. butt if you are repairing and there spawn 4 sotd in front of you. 7 enemys is to many to survive that kind attack. and now all the iron node are away by player who place foundation on to it hide them. i can really say that i consider to not play atlas any more