Sign in to follow this  
Talono

More player friendly patches planned ?

After the recent pro player patch i hope more of that stuff is in the pipeline, and no stone nerf to 1 HP or something.

- please repair the hitboxes of small animals, rabbit, seagull. I know that the super cool nerd trolls hunt only hydra and above, but i hunt rabbits

- please repair the wooden ladder, so that i can place it in 1 tile high buildings

- please look over the weather system. Now we have extreme heat in one minute and ice age 1 minute later. Make it smoother.

I am back in Atlas and enjoy it... till you bring the next 500% siege weapon damage buff😛

• Like 2

I don't think it's the hotboxes that are broken, but instead hit registration is being handled server side instead of client side. Essentially you see a ghost of where the rabbit was .06 seconds ago. I suck at explaining things but i'm sure you already know what i'm talking about. It doesn't make a difference for larger mobs because you aim for the head and hit them in the butt as they run past.

Edited by Pegarex

Well a lot of my arrows stuck in these rabbits, but they dont take damage sometimes.

Renaming of ships. The reason why renaming was not allowed is long dead.

Cobra hitbox, it´s a complete mess when you actually try and melee it as *gash* a person.

Fix the custom rope ladders on ships, specially brig so you don´t get stuck between 2 ladders. Also more place points.

Edited by Shintai

4 hours ago, Talono said:

I know that the super cool nerd trolls hunt only hydra and above, but i hunt rabbits

Tal, is this you?  

Sorry couldn’t resist.🤪

5 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

Change the look of the cruise ships. Also called sod. Butt ugly boat totally out of place. Bad disgn

I wish the SOTD actually had crew, would board and be boarded.

6 hours ago, awakatanka said:

Change the look of the cruise ships. Also called sod. Butt ugly boat totally out of place. Bad disgn

V.19 ETA late February

- Ship of the Damned will now come in multiple size variations with different stats and difficulty levels.

Someone doesnt read patch notes...

They still like the same only small, medium and big. They look like cruiseships and totally out of place, design is totally wrong.  If they made a sailingship from bones oke but this.... Dunno what the designers smoked but.... Cruiseships .....