Sign in to follow this  
Madtic

SHIPS AT MYTHIC ISLANDS

Could you please do something about the sheer number of ships parked outside the caves?
The lag is so bad I cannot even make it to the beach without dying even on the lowest graphic settings available to the game.

I greatly enjoy this game but this is a tad ridiculous.
So i do nto add to the problem i have scuttled my ship - a ship which I could not get out of the piles have been boxed in.

Now that they changed the fountain to be at all islands, they should add a decay ONLY FOR RAMSHACKLE SLOOPS.

they do need to let people park there legit for mythos farming etc

9 hours ago, Archsenex said:

Now that they changed the fountain to be at all islands, they should add a decay ONLY FOR RAMSHACKLE SLOOPS.

they do need to let people park there legit for mythos farming etc

24 hour then pof . 24 hour is enough for everyone. They can dock a grid away

What kind of mechanics do they have in place around Freeports? I can't park there anymore since the ship decay speed was destroying my ship overnight. I'm not sure if that's a bug or if it was fixed.

Freeports eat ships in about 10 hours.  It's way more aggressive than it needs to be and wouldn't be an option for golden isles.

Also, not a bug.  They want it that aggressive but its going to mean nobody will use the new shops (5k wood in repairs just to bring stuff to sell?  No thanks)

Edited by Archsenex
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, awakatanka said:

24 hour then pof . 24 hour is enough for everyone. They can dock a grid away

24 hrs is a bit short, i think 48 would be better, and instead of making them go poof maybe just raise the anchor?, that way the sotds would take care of them...

I parked a ramshackle sloop for my first run to FoY.  Used it the second time last weekend,  Its anchored, and completely blocked in by ships could not leave it I wanted to.

No ship should last unattended for a over month anywhere, anchored or not.   There are many ships out there from companies that no longer are playing and have not played for over a month.    Ships should have a decay timer just like other things/  If in your  or ally's claim, all is good, if not you will have to refresh it every so often.

yeah speed up decay on parked ships that has been sitting for week + some islands as some been saying in other posts looks like more like a salvage yard of ships as people got 5+ ships and no one of the company is around anymore, making some islands near impossible to land at cause all the anchor spots are taken by ships no one is using anymore 😞

Ships should become un-anchored in two weeks if no one gets on it and not within area claimed by ships owner.    Also you should be able to push un-anchored rafts and sloops by hand and push bigger  ships with any other boat including a raft.     

The shear number of ships at C6 is amazing.   I have made 2 FoY runs on my Ramshackle sloop, and wondering if it will make a third.  I have aged 130 years and my ship is still there.

Edited by José Gaspar

1 hour ago, José Gaspar said:

The shear number of ships at C6 is amazing.   I have made 2 FoY runs on my Ramshackle sloop, and wondering if it will make a third.  I have aged 130 years and my ship is still there.

Well yeah, everybody knows C6 is a complete joke.  If all the islands were stupidly easy, there wouldn't be such a pileup