Nanaki

Lost and Found Animals

Lost a lvl 40 crow named Mythic in F4, company name Seafall. Please let me know if anyone spots it, thank you. 

Found a crow that is owned by Shadow of the depths. Its not at our base at H8 🙂 /TSC

You know what's weird?

I lost my Tiger in around Dec-10. This firs day I spent like 5-6 hours, sailing forward and back, searching all route I did since my departure till I noticed my tame is not on my vessel. And now... whole MONTH passed and I didn't get a single message in my company log.

I mean within a month my tiger could die of hunger. Could be eaten by a shark. And I would see message about my tame's death in log. And there is no message. It's like she just erased from game existence.

KNREG6z.jpg

If your claim went unclaimed there wouldn't be anything in there about a death.  I think it's like 7 days and then it would say it was removed from the company.

Something similar happened when my company member and myself were at a freeport taming cats.  I got on the ship and took off.  I tamed like 10 cats and was giving her shit for only taming 2 in the same span of time.  She said she tamed 3 and I didn't believe her for the longest time.  She swore up and down that she tamed 3 and I started to believe and just chalked it up to her forgetting to get it on the ship.  Many many many weeks later we finally got a message that it died.  I actually did go back to the freeport and look for it in that timeframe.  I wonder if she just left it on follow and it slowly kept paw paddling back to us as the crow flies until it finally died in the water.

lost level 44 lion in I8 or J8 at sea, Company name is Digital noob breeder if anyone found it, please go message us in J6 or H8, J6 have a better chance of reaching us, if you are so kind, our main base is in J4

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Aegis