Nanaki

Lost and Found Animals

Lost Bear in J13 Level 73 Named Renate Company The Evans

Edited by Nanaki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You lost it or found it?  We saw one floating in mid-ocean yesterday.  It was 6 days from being claimable.  Sorry, don't have Company or animal name for you. If I remember correctly, it was near a server border.

Im Lost a  Bear 3 days ago. But the Toppic is To if somebody found an animal  with name and company into the ocean .

Edited by Nanaki

Won't get many honest people around in this game. The majority that come across these animals will take them for themselves if timer has run out.

I've lost a few of them, 3 have vanished somewhere and 1 bear has gone off into the sky which probably ended up in next grid. I just accept they are gone and move on.

Lost my Rabbit called fluffy bunny { sad face } if someone finds him, i would like him returned so he can be happy again.......thankyou

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I went through a server wall and realized 10 mins later i was missing a bear.. really pissed off. carried on and went treasure hunting and 3 hours later sailing back 4 servers i saw something in the water. sailed over out of curiousity to look and saw it was a bear... jumped in and it was only my bear and was treading water.. what are the chances of me finding him 3 hours later and passing do close by?

• Like 1

Lost fresh tamed bear 44 on O2 EU PVE. Name eeeeee owner Neo.

Let me know if u found him and ill pay u 2k gold .

thanks

We lost a 64 level bear when our ship crossed to another server, the animals slipped to the back of the ship, a bear fell down, the other fell overboard and the cow entered the crew room, sad game, same problems as ARK still unresolved from many years 

I find your animal will delete if its near overweight and u try to load him on the boat,

I wouldnt use the move to  boat option ever....  Instead put him on follow and get on your boat he will "climb the ladder" on its own 

and u wont lose your (for me)  bear  or elephant.....  

The radial dial for moving animals (especially BEARS) to ships is broken.  Whistle the "You follow" command instead and like War Machine said, the animal will follow you right up to the top of the ship.

NEVER use the radial dial for transferring animals to ships.

Animals disappearing upon border transfer is a whole different problem though.  We've had shoulder pets disappear whilst ON A CREWMEMBER's SHOULDERS, never to be found again.  It's not a game-breaker, but it's upsetting for sure, especially when it's a critical tame.

It was on board and then flys away , it was the third time we lost an animal on this way. But i know about the problems with move to ... . But the flying problems exist when the animals to near next to another, not from whisle follow on deck.

Found Bear Name Bear Level 38 From Company Last Hope A11 EU-PVE -86,81/-46,24 South East Border Claimbar ~1 day

Edited by Nanaki

Never had any problems with tames on boat (okay one elephant was lost in air, but kk), but today is lost 6 tames.

In the storm the tames go up in the air, i whistle and they came down. No problem! But then when passed borderline into new grid, i got a dc and all tames stucked in the other grid. Everybody can have a dc np, but this happend 3 times to me. I checked playerbase in E9 and a few where online, so grid was online as well.

Whatever, when somebody find tames from me in D9/E9 borderline, please contact me 🙂

THANK YOU!

• Like 1

I am sorry for your loss.

Did u mount the tames after whistled down? Asking for science 🙂

NPCs and Ships are way off at the moment.

See this

And people can not build on ships, tames go underground (again?)etc.

I found this Elephant from  "The Letter of Marque" in D8 [coords in the picture] - Server is EU PVE official

Please go collect your Elephant 🙂

Ele D8.jpg

Edited by Zaraphyt LosTheos
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:39 AM, Zaraphyt LosTheos said:

I found this Elephant from  "The Letter of Marque" in D8 [coords in the picture] - Server is EU PVE official

Please go collect your Elephant 🙂

Ele D8.jpg

I know this guy 😁

I will tell him un the evening 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lost an elephant somewhere between I8-H8-H7 NA PVE. Name was ZIGGY <Hearing Aid Brigade>

dont expect to to get it back but I do want to contribute to this thread because animals falling off (flying off) ships is a problem. 

Almost lost another one as it started to fly away after entering a new zone. I was able to whistle it back. Wrote it off as a graphical error but who knows it might have flown away for good if I didn’t whistle. 

FOUND elephant lvl 49 named Queenie from Crazy Gamers

Location NAPVE A11 south of Bloomslis

RUcrsaj.jpgb3PbxDk.jpg

Edited by B3rry