Clochard

I think we found the biggest dou...

44 minutes ago, Clochard said:

It would be incredible and a real slap in your face if a dev could prove you wrong, but they have much much more important things to do. 

+ you continue being the most cancerous and toxic player ingame, refusing to move on in good spirit. It seems you love being a troll. 

p.s. learn what the word fact means. 

WAIT!

You joined D9 AGAIN and you act toxic AGAIN and now you whine AGAIN in forum?

HAHAHAHAH!!!! GLORIOUS!!!

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 11:59 AM, Clochard said:

I think we found the biggest douchebag in the pve realm.... Moonlight Company has entirely closed off a treasure area (high quality for me, mind you), with behemoths......

Why? Griefing. I would love to see players like this one out off the game. 

2.jpg

1.jpg

and please, dont tell me to grapple... I want to get inside with my bear, if it's not too much to ask lol

Climbing picks you have them you can get in leave the bear behind....sucks i know 

LMAO this one is such a delirious lunatic that he/she thinks I join his/her server (d9) just to... stalk? I live there, I have my one and only base there. What-a-total-whacko!!!!!

God you 2 kiss and make up you can get over the doors we all have to deal with treasure maps and the goofy spawns atm still in EA

3 minutes ago, Luxfere said:

Climbing picks you have them you can get in leave the bear behind....sucks i know 

I do exactly that but only when they spawn inside and whatever is behind the door kills them. I only do maps with my tiger with me to kill, not with a bow etc. I've had loads of these maps behind closed gates that i've had to give up because I can't do them on my own with weapons.

People should know by now where the treasure chests are yet they still keep these gates all across the land. I've asked many times "Hey *name* can you please open your gate, I have a map there" no answer. They may be offline but why should others suffer because of this? If they took down the gates in my grid I'd give them the resources in compensation and they can put them up further back away from the maps.

I get why people are angry about this, some islands have gates all the way across stopping you getting anywhere, it's getting silly now.

Wow, thanks for reminding me why I don't play on the official servers.

Never once have I been blocked from a treasure map on an unofficial server.

In most cases btw I see the same picture. Guy/company claim half of island with pillars/foundations or just build huge gate-wall. And what does they have within THEIR TERRITORY? Just one single bungalow : )) I always wanna ask - why do you need that amount of land if you just do not do anything within it? : ) 

BTW we live in tundra and we didn't do any walls at all! Even more - we noticed that there is a pilgrims flow every weekend (x2 tame, ppl arriving for bears) so as we closest to border we decided to build a guest pier within our territory so ppl could go ashore without hitting the waters and use one of our traps to tame a bears : )

(I even thinking of put there a storage with regular fur clothes and sign asking ppl to take and then bring back stuff... but I guess it will be stolen asap : ))

ZBSm6RJ.jpg

(old picture... all a bit different now but the same size)

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 5:41 PM, DilBert said:

Treasure maps spawn locations are actually easy to spot. nice clear round areas. Free of anything that would keep the AoD from spawning and chest from being able to be dug up. 

Nah, plenty of maps have spawned chests in areas you literally can not access in any way shape or form. It's pure RNG with minimal constraints.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, George Catcher said:

In most cases btw I see the same picture. Guy/company claim half of island with pillars/foundations or just build huge gate-wall. And what does they have within THEIR TERRITORY? Just one single bungalow : )) I always wanna ask - why do you need that amount of land if you just do not do anything within it? : ) 

BTW we live in tundra and we didn't do any walls at all! Even more - we noticed that there is a pilgrims flow every weekend (x2 tame, ppl arriving for bears) so as we closest to border we decided to build a guest pier within our territory so ppl could go ashore without hitting the waters and use one of our traps to tame a bears : )

(I even thinking of put there a storage with regular fur clothes and sign asking ppl to take and then bring back stuff... but I guess it will be stolen asap : ))

ZBSm6RJ.jpg

(old picture... all a bit different now but the same size)

yeah, you'd totally get all the gear stolen within an hour on a double weekend. Better off sticking a couple tannery stations and a few mortar and pestals outside and leaving them unlocked for people to use. You could leave resin in a box too since you can't do anything in the tundra without drowning in that stuff. It's as common as the berries when using a bear.

Fyi if you want to make your base friendly to people doing maps... build on stilts.  It also doubles to make your base more snake proof.   Snakes seem able to climb stacked foundations but stilts foil them.

Nobody would block this treasure spawns by purpose. People would lost a good amount of gold in claimed areas.

There is no "dont build in treasure area" message. So just ask FRIENDLY for access.

But for some harassing toxic people you dont need to open the gates 🙂

• Like 1