Clochard

I think we found the biggest dou...

I think we found the biggest douchebag in the pve realm.... Moonlight Company has entirely closed off a treasure area (high quality for me, mind you), with behemoths......

Why? Griefing. I would love to see players like this one out off the game. 

2.jpg

1.jpg

and please, dont tell me to grapple... I want to get inside with my bear, if it's not too much to ask lol

• Confused 1

I've found many groups and solos doing this.  It doesn't even make any sense to me to block off land with gates like that.  It's not like people can't get over them.

I understand you wanting to do this on the bear, though.  However, there is an option for your treasure.  Use grenades and guns.  It's still fun and definitely works.  Had to do this the other night because there was absolutely no way to get the bears up shear cliff faces where the stupid treasure was.

The better question is, how can you know that your (blocked) location is a treasure location?
Without this Map you dont know!

• Like 3

Treasure maps spawn locations are actually easy to spot. nice clear round areas. Free of anything that would keep the AoD from spawning and chest from being able to be dug up. 

9 minutes ago, DilBert said:

Treasure maps spawn locations are actually easy to spot. nice clear round areas. Free of anything that would keep the AoD from spawning and chest from being able to be dug up. 

I wish.  We often have to cut down trees just to have an open area to fight on top of the tallest cliffs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Archsenex said:

I wish.  We often have to cut down trees just to have an open area to fight on top of the tallest cliffs

the spawn areas of the AoD and chest are small thats what makes them noticeable. The "random" bare spot that was not random at all.

A company called Black Beard is doing this. I sailed to a location earlier today for a map, 3 infact.

They were behind closed doors, they have big gates all the way around the island.

I asked in chat if someone could let me in, got no response. I don't agree with gates across land like that. It spoils the game for others.

15 minutes ago, DilBert said:

Yeah, no. We've gotten map spawns fully or half inside cliffs, on every possible incline, in the middle of groves of trees/bushes, etc. If you've only ever gotten them in easy, free, clear areas, congratulations on your luck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just in case it needs to be said though, I am all for them adding a feature that when you attempt to build your fifth behemoth gate in a grid, you instantly explode into a pile of confetti and your entire company gets deleted.

(Yes that's a joke but I do hate them)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There is no big sign or anything that says "Treasure here" or anything when you are building. We were out treasure hunting one day and the last map was literally 20 feet out our door. Had no idea until then.

And yes use a grapple, if they were blocking you out it would have a roof wouldn't it?

• Thanks 1

oh u complain about a treasure map ? then what we should say ….. they trapped our schooner while we was elepfant taming care with this guys they are salty .

A3288EE1FCE9060CA10AB08FF852237EF48ED69D

02170A50D19E0332C0BB116A5AD24DE349D15FDE

Biggest Dou**** ?!?

You are not better! This weekend you was on D9 to do some treasure maps. 

You called us "Nazis" and other stuff. Whole time you flamed! 

And here i tell you again: When somebody is blocking anything by mistake -> Ask friendly to open gates or whatever! 

Cant believe that you open a whine thread here after your hard harassment in D9!!!

You are a shame!!

Anne Beaglelove, Taming & Trading Gallery, D9 Tranquil Island

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

Biggest Dou**** ?!?

You are not better! This weekend you was on D9 to do some treasure maps. 

You called us "Nazis" and other stuff. Whole time you flamed! 

And here i tell you again: When somebody is blocking anything by mistake -> Ask friendly to open gates or whatever! 

Cant believe that you open a whine thread here after your hard harassment in D9!!!

You are a shame!!

Anne Beaglelove, Taming & Trading Gallery, D9 Tranquil Island

You should be ashamed of yourself for lying like this and accusing me of talking to you using the "nazi" word and such. You are a disgrace for accusing me, I never use this word for any reason whatsoever, I can't even believe that someone would make up stuff like that. And judging but your response, I can clearly say that you have some issues. 

• Haha 1

As for the "unintentional blocking" with gates, is it really unintentional when inside the outer circle of behemoths, the place is filled with zig-zagging behemoths as well, so that no one can even walk in there? Give me a break. End of story for me.

• Haha 1

In EU PVE C8 lawless its look like someone want build in a hole Island with gates and they spam foundations everywehre. A guy in chat told me they do the same on the other islands in this sector too.

Now is my question should i go to the medic, maybe i have became eyecancer  from seeing this?

8 hours ago, Clochard said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for lying like this and accusing me of talking to you using the "nazi" word and such. You are a disgrace for accusing me, I never use this word for any reason whatsoever, I can't even believe that someone would make up stuff like that. And judging but your response, I can clearly say that you have some issues. 

You are a toxic person and you lie.

You deserved it that people doesnt help you! You really think you can harass people with racism and then they should open doors? HAHAHAHAHA.

Made my day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

You have issues, I highly doubt you confuse me with someone else since you seem to have something personal with me ingame as well, but I am here to test the EA game and enjoy as much as I can, so I m done with you. I have nothing to say to crazy people who are so keen on lying about such disgusting things (like name calling and using the nazi word), and all this in a game for goodness sake. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clochard said:

You have issues, I highly doubt you confuse me with someone else since you seem to have something personal with me ingame as well, but I am here to test the EA game and enjoy as much as I can, so I m done with you. I have nothing to say to crazy people who are so keen on lying about such disgusting things (like name calling and using the nazi word), and all this in a game for goodness sake. 

Nope. 

You where in D9 this weekend for treasure hunts and you used the N word. 

Fact.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Clochard said:

I never used it in my life, so go to a doctor. Done with your drama. Bye

At least you confirmed that you where there.

ATLAS is game for everybody from EVERYWHERE. 

#againstracism

• Like 2

just had this thought... If you have a treasure map and when you load into the island grid IT activate the undead And they go around murdering everything on the island Until they are defeated.   Would be a great way force some  base to be redrawned.  

20 minutes ago, Clochard said:

#againstracism 100/100
 + #againstcrazydramaqueenswhoseeghostseverywhere

You was in D9. Fact!

You harassed people there and you flamed whole time. Acting like a child. Fact!

You used the N*** word. Fact!

Hopefully somebody took a screenshot and will report you 🙂

Im done with you kid. You where so toxic and then this thread. LMAO!

BYE!

• Like 2

It would be incredible and a real slap in your face if a dev could prove you wrong, but they have much much more important things to do. 

+ you continue being the most cancerous and toxic player ingame, refusing to move on in good spirit. It seems you love being a troll. 

p.s. learn what the word fact means. 

• Confused 1