Talono

v18.84 NOT next full fail patch

Some adult devs with a brain seem to have taken control over the muhaha lolstomping underage baby raiding troll fan devs.

These adjustments are really nice and really have the power to take Atlas from a naked-barrel-troll-sneak-around game to the stage of a pirate ship combat game.

You can still sink ships offline... but no longer without efforts. If teenage would-be-raiding-heroes have to wait longer than 5 seconds to sink a galleon they either start a crying concert to the devs or leave the game. Lets hope for b)

Also the reverting of stone is great ! You can still raid bases, but not without time investments and using your brain, very nice patch !

Some intelligent people took control over the troll lovers at grapeshot, thanks a lot for that !😊👌

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Axden1 said:

You seem like a sad individual. 

Nah he's right,  you are the one who seems like s sad individual disagreeing with such obvious truth.  What's it like to be a ignorant shill like you? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aesorn said:

Nah he's right,  you are the one who seems like s sad individual disagreeing with such obvious truth.  What's it like to be a ignorant shill like you? 

meh, the patch was only improvements for me and I'm enjoying the game daily. You get enjoyment trying to band wagon on the forum and I get enjoyment playing a game I like. I guess we are both winners. 😉 👌

Edited by Axden1

Idk maybe just me but I think this makes it so people will raid offline more often. It takes way more to raid now that people are not gonna wanna risk it with all the explosives on them they will wait for the company to log before they raid them so they don't lose all of the explosives they must bring with them now.  Before with things not being so bad I would just roll up to a base and hit the base while the company was online have some fun pvp and possibley get in with not having to carry insane amount of explosives.  But now with the explosives nerfed it takes so much that if they are online its not just worth it and just wait. This was my opinion would like to hear others on this.

I've tried a lot of things, but still don't let me into the game. It is incredible that no one can give you a description of what can be done. In particular, the delayers do not expose any problem solving in their case. Json error, still.