Sign in to follow this  
SheepThrillz

When are we getting rid of the hackers?

Companies like Ivanarmy, Kraken, DQ utilizing aimbots and utilizing duplicate ships with the exact same specs... when are we going to end this crazy endless cheating?

We got raided by a group of chinese using nothing but weapons, they instantly shot people in the heads and such and easily raided a base naked... company name "DQ" chinese. The asians have a culture for hacks and the internettcafè they go to already have installed hacks for all the games.. i do believe asians should be allowed to be locked into their own servers where they can cheat and kill eachother instead of griefing honest players. Ivanarmy is russian and have been known to dupe and aimbot.. same with Kraken.. these are high lvl companies.. and they dont get attention by admins?  Wtf is this

4 hours ago, SheepThrillz said:

WHEN ARE WE GETTING RID OF THE HACKERS?

Just as soon as that filthy human species is eradicated from this planet.

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 1

ivan and the duper chem b even got caught lying on video about what they had theres a vid showing every plank of every ship in there dock with exactly the same qualities which is impossible when crafted from bps

• Like 1

The problem is that devs do not punish for using duped items. Cheaters just create fake accounts, dupe, cheat and then just give all of it to well known companies. So you cannot prove anything... they just 'found' 87 mythical planks etc.

2 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

Atlas EMU servers.... better then official.

Which is problematic for the game long term. In contrast to Ark, where it was in Wildcard’s best interest to have most players playing unofficials,  Atlas’s core design goals of developing economy and trade mean that they need to work to ensure official servers are appealing. When the game was first announced, even as someone who had run a 4 server Ark cluster for over a year, I found the decision to provide for unofficials in Atlas perplexing. Now that I have seen some of how the game will be setup, I can see how having unofficials is less counterproductive than I originally imagined prior to launch, but I still think that if Atlas winds up with the majority of its player base playing unofficials, it won’t reach its full potential.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:38 AM, boomervoncannon said:

Which is problematic for the game long term. In contrast to Ark, where it was in Wildcard’s best interest to have most players playing unofficials,  Atlas’s core design goals of developing economy and trade mean that they need to work to ensure official servers are appealing. When the game was first announced, even as someone who had run a 4 server Ark cluster for over a year, I found the decision to provide for unofficials in Atlas perplexing. Now that I have seen some of how the game will be setup, I can see how having unofficials is less counterproductive than I originally imagined prior to launch, but I still think that if Atlas winds up with the majority of its player base playing unofficials, it won’t reach its full potential.

Yes, and i think everything was not well thought out of the design phase. It felt like to me, lets just jump in copy and paste what works then fill in the blanks with a small structure design phase and go from there. Lets just discuss what needs to be done and changed when the time comes. Sadly thats the way i feel many devs these days are going.

• Like 1

On 16.02.2019 at 19:28, SheepThrillz said:

Такие компании, как Ivanarmy, Kraken, DQ, используют прицельные роботы и дублирующие корабли с одинаковыми характеристиками ... когда мы собираемся положить конец этому безумному бесконечному обману?

На нас обрушилась группа китайцев, использующих только оружие, они сразу же застрелили людей в головы и, таким образом, легко напали на голую ... компанию с названием «DQ». У азиатов есть культура хаков, а в интернет-кафе, в которое они ходят, уже установлены хаки для всех игр. Я верю, что азиаты должны быть заблокированы на своих собственных серверах, где они могут обманывать и убивать друг друга, вместо того, чтобы оплакивать честных игроков. Иванарми - русский и, как известно, обманывал и прицеливался .. то же самое с Кракеном .. это компании высокого уровня .. и они не привлекают внимание администраторов? Что это за хрень

Ivanarmy - not russians dont touch my nation!